Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Schools
Everyone get out and support YOUR mountain teams.Breathitt;Bell,and Hazard.Let's show them city boys who we are.
Lets show them city boys a country butt woppin!
GO MOUNTAIN TEAMS!!!
Lets go get the respect our kids & communities well deserve
Pulling for everyone of our mountain boys, we're behind you!
Yea, I am sure they think we will be wearing our bib overalls and corn pipes..... I hate the way we get labeled...... The ironic thing, outside KY, other states view the entire state like this. In KY, L'ville, NKY view us like that. I guess we should all wear our Sundays' best or wear the bibs, black out a few teeth, put a pouch of red man in the bib pocket and take in a flask. Show them all........ GO EKY teams.......
:letsparty
BELL CO.89 Wrote:Lets go get the respect our kids & communities well deserve
i love it that the mountains have 3 teams playing for state this year!!!! hopefully breathitt and hazard can both win this coming week, eastern ky will be rockin n rollin if this happens.
i like how everyone thinks the west is so weak but once again we have the defending 2a state champs back at it and we have christian county.I'm pulling for both.
firechief Wrote:Yea, I am sure they think we will be wearing our bib overalls and corn pipes..... I hate the way we get labeled...... The ironic thing, outside KY, other states view the entire state like this. In KY, L'ville, NKY view us like that. I guess we should all wear our Sundays' best or wear the bibs, black out a few teeth, put a pouch of red man in the bib pocket and take in a flask. Show them all........ GO EKY teams.......

Whatever you wear it better be WARM.LOL.
firechief Wrote:Yea, I am sure they think we will be wearing our bib overalls and corn pipes..... I hate the way we get labeled...... The ironic thing, outside KY, other states view the entire state like this. In KY, L'ville, NKY view us like that. I guess we should all wear our Sundays' best or wear the bibs, black out a few teeth, put a pouch of red man in the bib pocket and take in a flask. Show them all........ GO EKY teams.......

Why would they think that?? I sure hope the Soggy Bottom Boys are at the game to yell for the Dawgs!!!

[Image: http://inlinethumb63.webshots.com/25662/...500Q85.jpg]

GO HAZARD!!!!!!!!
Pulling for all three.