Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tierra Baker of Letcher Co Central
I was at practice today to watch the lady cougars and what did I see? Tierra Baker on the court practicing, and I thought "I thought she quit". If she is back then how much more good does Letcher Central become now we have everyone coming back plus her?
Awesome I Hope.
Baker IS back. But she won't take the floor immediately for the lady Cougars. She has to earn her way back. If she continues to work like a demon(and she is) she will contribute to her team's success. It's up to her how bad she wants it.
Would definitely put them #2 in the region behind Breathitt and #1 in the district. Hope she can stick with it.
She needs basketball, and eventually will help. Needs to get back into basketball shape.
Its always good to see a kid come back to sports. These kids in the mountains don't have much else to do during the winter. Sports really helps to keep our kids on the right path and out of trouble. What position does she play anyway I can't seem to recall her.
As a freshman she came off the bench to lead lcc to a 14th region title. She was voted as first team all region. She playes forward, and we are glad to have her back.