Poll: GOTW
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County @ Bell County
42.86%
Trinity @ St. Xavier
52.38%
Christian County @ John Hardin
0%
Newport Central Catholic @ Corbin
4.76%
Fort Campbell @ Monroe County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 15 Pick'em (Semi-Finals) Suggestions?
I've had some questions asked about how the points will work this week and it will go this week the same as it has went all season.

1 Point for each correct pick.
3 Points for correct game of the week pick.
3 Points for picking the correct score of the game of the week.

Lexington Christian @ Hazard
Crittenden County @ Beechwood
Newport Central Catholic @ Corbin
Fort Campbell @ Monroe County
Breathitt County @ Belfry
Union County @ Central
Boyle County @ Bell County
Calloway County @ Bullitt East
Highlands @ Whitley County
Christian County @ John Hardin
Simon Kenton @ Male
Trinity @ St. Xavier
Anytime Trinity and St X play it should automatically be the game of the week.
FBALL Wrote:Anytime Trinity and St X play it should automatically be the game of the week.

I agree.
Hazard
Beechwood
Corbin
Fort Campbell
Belfry
Central
Bell
Calloway
Whitley
John Hardin
Male
Trinity

Game of the week: Trinity@St.X

Trinity-28
St.X-21
IDK I think the bell County Boyle County game should be game of the week due to both teams being undefeated unlike St. X and Trinity who have already played this year.
The St. X/ Trinity game should not be the game of the week. So what if they play. Ever who wins the game is gonna win state and we all know that. Why not keep it originally with some close to home competition.
Like it or not Trinity/St X is the marquee matchup in the state of Kentucky. North, South, East or West.
FBALL Wrote:Like it or not Trinity/St X is the marquee matchup in the state of Kentucky. North, South, East or West.

You are right, but gosh I hate giving credit to the two superpower private schools.
I would rather watch the two best teams in the state, thats just me. But i think Boyle and Bell will be a better game
There can be 2 games of the week. St.X and Trinity, is always a good pick for game of the week. And Boyle Co and Bell Co, both of these teams is 13-0. It is to bad they both can;t play in the title game. This will be a good def. game.