Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley Co. 38 Letcher Co. Central 8
Final
Totally off the charts!!! LCC did not even show up. Was Bank's down? Good season LCC and you are improving every year. Congrat's to Charlie banks on one heck of a season and you are one of the top ten players in the state. Good luck Whitley i hope you win state. Take from them everything but give them nothing.:flame:
Whitley....get ready for the biggest game of your life next week...Good luck..your going to need it
Great job Whitley County. I didn't make the trip down from Letcher County tonight but I listened to it on the radio. Sounded like you dominated us at every aspect of the game and it's no shame to lose to a team like yours. Good luck next week with Highlands and get those boys ready to play. There's a different breed of football coming to Whitley so be prepared. We wish you all the best of luck and hope you can pull out a win.
Congrats to to whitley co. I didnt realy think Letcher had much of a shot. Over the years they've never matched up well to the smash mouth style offense like w.co.......but congrats LCC on a good season........and I'm pretty sure Banks was playing with a mild concussion......he had a mri weds. or thurs. day but i dont know what it said, but he got pretty rattled after a hit at the end of the game last week. he sat out the game winning drive.
Im loving this.
Actually kyboy13 Charlie only missed two plays on the game winning drive, and then he came in and kicked a 24 yard field goal to win the game. he was healthy going into the Whitley game, and he played hard. The kid is "a winner". He comes to play everday and his stats show it. In the past two seasons he has thrown for over 4000 yards, rushed for over 18oo yards and scored 79 touchdowns. Lcc is a combined 21-5 during the past two seasons and have made the regional finals both years. LCC and Whitley are 2-2 the past two years, . Letcher was better last year and Whitley is better this year. It's that simple.
Biggest game in school history, the Blue birds are coming to town. Great game Colonels.
Tpx_Slugger Wrote:Im loving this.
????
In big games, special teams and turnovers are deciding points and LCC did not perform in those areas. As windsprint said, LCC last year, Whitley this year.
Seniors of LCC thanks for the season! Underclassmen you have a lot to build upon.

Good luck against Highlands!