Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 41 Pikeville 14
Congrads on a good season for pikeville and i want to congrads harmon on a great 4 years at pikeville and say im glad he got a touchdown in his last game as a Panther.
Who are the True Pikeville People? I see all the coaches on the sideline wearing the Maroon and White. They are TRUE Pikeville people or they wouldnt put in the time they have. Sometimes you get beat by better teams and occasionally you can pull off an upset and last night was a case of getting beat by a better team. Congrats to Hazard and good luck against LCA!
In my opinion,

Pikeville needs to get them a new coaching staff
the second thing is a new middle school coach(worst it has been in years
the third reason why they are down, they are not getting those talented kids from other grade schools like tim honaker, ted honaker I know they went to elementary there but not middle school, daniel harmon, and many others.

just thought I would throw in my opinion
betsylaynealum Wrote:In my opinion,

Pikeville needs to get them a new coaching staff
the second thing is a new middle school coach(worst it has been in years
the third reason why they are down, they are not getting those talented kids from other grade schools like tim honaker, ted honaker I know they went to elementary there but not middle school, daniel harmon, and many others.

just thought I would throw in my opinion

BL has such a strong staff, I can see how you say that. How did BL do against Pikeville and Hazard this year? Remind me I forgot. Pikeville will be Ok, we just need to find patience. I know that is hard, but it is true.

BTW, good luck to Hazard, I kinda felt like they were just too strong for anyone in the 8th district.
Can anyone imagine how far down Pikeville football would have been over the past few years without the transfers of the Honakers and Harmon?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Can anyone imagine how far down Pikeville football would have been over the past few years without the transfers of the Honakers and Harmon?

Good point!!
Congrats to Hazard on a good win at Pikeville. Hazard has a very good football team with alot of weapons at different positions.
Congrats to Pikeville on a decent season.
Does anyone know how many seniors Hazard will be losing this year?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Can anyone imagine how far down Pikeville football would have been over the past few years without the transfers of the Honakers and Harmon?

You may have a good point, but transfers are part of sports and school. People could say the same thing about SVnot being near as good without Ashley Hatfield(Phelps) and Devin Adams(HiHAT,Pikeville)
SportsKing Wrote:Congrats to Hazard on a good win at Pikeville. Hazard has a very good football team with alot of weapons at different positions.

I believe we have either 8 or 9 Seniors on the team this year.
And I sure hate to see them go. Sad
congrats Hazard good luck next week
Braincamp, they asked opinions about pikeville and I said it. You might not like it but its true.
SportsKing Wrote:Congrats to Hazard on a good win at Pikeville. Hazard has a very good football team with alot of weapons at different positions.

1.Tyler Olinger
2.Greg Adams
3.Josh Kidd
4.Michael Campbell
5.T.J. Searcy
6.Austin Maggard
7.Donald Hagans
8.Dustin Miller
I think thats it, not too many brain cells left hahaCool
hazard_tailgater2010 Wrote:1.Tyler Olinger
2.Greg Adams
3.Josh Kidd
4.Michael Campbell
5.T.J. Searcy
6.Austin Maggard
7.Donald Hagans
8.Dustin Miller
I think thats it, not too many brain cells left hahaCool

Better lay off of it...did you forget John Howard?
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Better lay off of it...did you forget John Howard?

That's a heck of a senior class!
congrats to Hazard
Exactly. That is what the people screaming for the "true pikeville people to take over" and leave the others behind needs to think about.