16. Knott County Central
17. Letcher County Central
18. Sheldon Clark
19. Shelby Valley
20. Leslie County
[/SIZE]
Discuss Below...

Looks good
Whitley Co and LCC will move up. PCC will move down.
Paintsville beat Russell in a preseason scrimmage last week.
Breathitt will not stay there. Letcher will move up and no PCC will not move down.
no phelps?!?!?!
Phelps did receive votes, just not enough to break into the top 20 this week. Things can change after the first week of games. I've heard a lot about the "new" Phelps for months now so I'm excited to see the team take the floor soon.

thetribe Wrote:Phelps did receive votes, just not enough to break into the top 20 this week. Things can change after the first week of games. I've heard a lot about the "new" Phelps for months now so I'm excited to see the team take the floor soon.

WHO VOTES ON THIS ANYWAY?PHELPS BEAT SEVERAL OF THE TEAMS ON THIS LIST LAST YEAR AND HAS A MUCH IMPROVED TEAM THIS YEAR.IF PCC IS 5TH PHELPS SHOULD DEFINITELY BE ON THIS LIST.
Breahitt is ontop as they should be, until someone knocks them off the top thats where they should stay.
All BGR staff members are eligible to vote. Phelps received votes, I voted for them myself. Like I said, I've heard a lot about them being under VanHoose and having some transfers I look for them to be a good team.

I don't think Breathitt should be that high on the list... I said they was good not the best...
I have doubts about East Carter even winning their district this year. If East is this high on this list, Elliott should be on it also, I believe that will beat East twice this season.
Pike Central should be close to the bottom && Perry County Central shouldn't even be on the list. Phelps played a couple scrimmage games against them && dominated them. ohh && Letcher county should be like #2
LCC should be higher up. But they did struggle last year. Phelps....I mean c'mon people! They are not good! They got good players kinda...but their coaching is so bad that those good players won't do anything!!
New rankings posted.