Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Elizabethtown
39.13%
Central
60.87%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elizabethtown @ Central (3A 3rd Round)
can e-town pull off the upset?last time they played it was only a 8 point game at the same place they played last time at central..i say there the only team left on the west side that has any chance to beat them..
Etown better not win, the Pirates are hungry for a rematch!
I say Louisville Central rolls, but they have to stop E-Towns passing game. Have your DB's ready this week Central. Let the rematch between Central and Belfry ensue!!!!
if e-town wins it still will be a rematch,but from the 03 season
Isn't Etowns coach the one that used to coach at TC?
I feel an upset here in the making fellas.I hope not though. I'd like to get another shot at Central.
TC Card Wrote:Isn't Etowns coach the one that used to coach at TC?
I believe so.....His son is the QB @ Auburn....The kid used to be @ CMS when he was younger from what I here.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

E-town has a good chance of winning this game. They played a great game the first meeting.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I believe so.....His son is the QB @ Auburn....The kid used to be @ CMS when he was younger from what I here.

Chris was a Taylor Co. until 10th grade them him and his daddy moved to E-town. Which was the best thing for him because wasn't really much talented at TC
what does the ex qb that played for e-town in the finals in 03 have to do with this game?
Central
Does Central still have that great quarterback? If they do, they'll most likely win.
The QB for Central is different. More of a runner than last years. He had a 93-95 yard run against X. Got caught at the 1.
Etown's superstar receiver Gohman is injured and out for the res of the playoffs, additionally their QB is questionable.
Have to go with Central.
cobra67 Wrote:I feel an upset here in the making fellas.I hope not though. I'd like to get another shot at Central.
You might want to make sure you beat SC first.
E-town by a late Td to win in the 4Th
hearing that there star wr is out the rest of the year and there qb is ?.i say central wins by a couple of td,then rolls into the finals..
E-town may be the last chance of keeping Central out of the state finals.

E-town 28
Central 27
e-town most diff is the last chance to keep them out.
I simply think that Louisville Central is just too athletic and had too tough of a schedule to lose this game. But I still look for a close one.

Central - 35
E' Town - 28

With the touchdown pass to be scored in the final minute of regulation.
I think E-TOWN has a real legitimate shot in this one, I will take E-town By 10.
Central rolls.
is central defence as good as it was last year..?
central-21
e-town-14