Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Beder Resigns @ Knott Central.
I would love to see kcc try and bring back cobb but i dont think that will happen. I hope whoever gets the job they turn around this program. Is beder still teaching at the school?
Tailback44 Wrote:I would love to see kcc try and bring back cobb but i dont think that will happen. I hope whoever gets the job they turn around this program. Is beder still teaching at the school?

Yes, Beder is still teaching at the school.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:Yes, Beder is still teaching at the school.

I wold not be suprised to see him at Powell next year?
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:I wold not be suprised to see him at Powell next year?

No, that wont happen...
P.C.Defense Wrote:No, that wont happen...

Why not? I thought someone mentioned they had a coach leaving.
Keep the posts on-topic!
P.C.Defense Wrote:[quote=NIECE]Why not? I thought someone mentioned they had a coach leaving.:mad: Cool That's it buddy! I'm gettin' Blitz 43Smile

How long was Beder at Knott Central?
I know someone who wants to apply and they want to know what type of feeder system is in the district. Can anyone supply that answer?
i know about 2 years ago,Beder said, that he around 60 kids coming up. so i dont really know much about it or who feeds them.i'm just going on what he said.
firechief Wrote:I know someone who wants to apply and they want to know what type of feeder system is in the district. Can anyone supply that answer?
Coach Beder has developed a very good feeder system . 4 incounty schools, with 7th and 8th grades playing in fall....lower grades play in spring. Aprox 150 players in lower grades , around 125 players in upper grades. KCC expecting 25 incoming Freshman in 09.... to join around 35 returning players