Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County Ranked in the ESPN Top 50
Congrats to Scott Co., I guess its really not that surprising!
Cannot wait to see them play the Blackcats.
Congrats on the ranking.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Cannot wait to see them play the Blackcats.

Im sorry but why? they are gonna get killed by scott.
dore20 Wrote:Im sorry but why? they are gonna get killed by scott.

They'll kill the whole state. He just wants to see Scott County in action is all
i think clark co. should be on there to... scott co is good but so is clark co......
Nice to see someone from Kentucky on the list. Guess it wouldn't be funny if you really are dakota euton.
Who cares? Scott Hill Academy School ought to give whatever trophies they win this year to the KHSAA Board of Control. Make that Scott Boone Hill Academy School...
what bout clark co.
If...Then Wrote:They'll kill the whole state. He just wants to see Scott County in action is all
No. They will win a lot but the 11th region isn't going to roll over and die when SC walks into the gym.
If Cavemaster boycotts every school with transfers he's going to miss some great basketball.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Cannot wait to see them play the Blackcats.

rojas Wrote:If Cavemaster boycotts every school with transfers he's going to miss some great basketball.

You tend to overstate the case somewhat. I will not watch ScottHillBoone Academy School. Read the transfer rules (Bylaw 16) in the KHSAA handbook. The Miami Heat will win the NCAA tournament this year. It's great basketball: what's it matter?
They deserve the ranking.
bobcat034 Wrote:i think clark co. should be on there to... scott co is good but so is clark co......

Clark is good but not top 50 in the nation good.
Caveman. You lost me on the Miami Heat winning the NCAA tournament.

If you were a basketball fan in the 50s would you have watched King Kelly Coleman play at Wayland? The other 4 starters were from outside the Wayland school district, 3 from Knott Co and 1 from Garrett. Or would you have watched the great Johnny Cox led Hazard teams? You know Cox was a transfer from Fleming Neon.
thecavemaster Wrote:You tend to overstate the case somewhat. I will not watch ScottHillBoone Academy School. Read the transfer rules (Bylaw 16) in the KHSAA handbook. The Miami Heat will win the NCAA tournament this year. It's great basketball: what's it matter?

i dont think the miami heat are a collegiate team.
congrats scott county
catsfan08 Wrote:i dont think the miami heat are a collegiate team.

Sarcasm about the Miami Heat...I wouldn't be posting on a sports forum if I thought the Miami Heat played in the NFL, MLB, or NCAA. It is a take on how transfers negate competititve fairness. ScottHIllBoone Academy School deserves no congratulations.
thecavemaster Wrote:Sarcasm about the Miami Heat...I wouldn't be posting on a sports forum if I thought the Miami Heat played in the NFL, MLB, or NCAA. It is a take on how transfers negate competititve fairness. ScottHIllBoone Academy School deserves no congratulations.

Wow! I detect a lot of dissatisfaction with Scott Co. How are they any different than Hazard, Clark Co., Knott Central, J-town, Holmes, Lex. Cath., Trinity, Shelby Valley, and about another 100 high schools that have transfers on their team? Over half of the teams I mentioned have 3 or more transfers on their team!

If you are against teams with transfers you may not watch too many games this season. My advise is to buy you a Playstation 3 and have the Miami Heat beat as many of the NBA teams that you can!

Congratulations to Scott Co. Hope you represent KY basketball well!

If I get a chance I'll watch them play, they should be fun to watch!
big congrats to the cards from scott co......can't wait to see them at the fast lane tip off classic...theres gonna be some nice basketball at the tip off..
Congrats this is something to be proud of.