Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Church?
Looking at the God or No God thread you see most people declaring that there is a god, or in their beliefs so.

My question is, how many of you go to church?
You believe so do you practice and witness?

So, church or not?
What denomination?
I used to go every Sunday but you dont have to attend church to practice his teachings. Religion begins in your heart and the inner man cleans up the outward man. If you are right in your heart no one will ever have to ask you if you are a christian your light will shine and lead others. It is our choice of which way to walk and one is eternal life the other is to burn for ever in an eternal flame. Not a hard choice for me to make there.
I feel the same way. IMO I dont think you have to attend church to have a close relationship with the lord. I feel that as long as you learn as much as you can as often as possible (read the bible). And simply pray.
i also agree. I used to go to church every sunday, but i felt that i was going just to show everyone that i wanna be the prefect little christian boy. I stopped going on sundays, but that doesnt mean that i have lost faith. I am still a Christian, but i practice in my own way. I dont feel that i have to be with everyone on a sunday to worship God.
I don't go to church. I've never been around friend's or family who do so I just never have been drawn to do so.
Hawks nest Wrote:I used to go every Sunday but you dont have to attend church to practice his teachings. Religion begins in your heart and the inner man cleans up the outward man. If you are right in your heart no one will ever have to ask you if you are a christian your light will shine and lead others. It is our choice of which way to walk and one is eternal life the other is to burn for ever in an eternal flame. Not a hard choice for me to make there.
Right on here!

I go to church only probably once a month or so, but that doesn't mean that I don't believe :Thumbs:

And I'm Catholic
tomcat68 Wrote:I don't go to church. I've never been around friend's or family who do so I just never have been drawn to do so.
So you don't believe in a God...or just don't go to church.

But you might want to look into a religion (whatever it be). couldn't hurt :thumb:
I believe in God... I just don't attend church. The few times I have attended, I have always felt very out of place, or I didn't believe in the way The Bible was being interpreted. Nowadays, I do the best to interpret it in a way I believe.
very well said TC....whos to say that the preacher is actually teaching it the way that it should be?!
I don't go, but I should.
I use to go to church every sunday and sometimes on wednesdays. I haven't been in like 4 years though but that doesn't mean that I don't believe. When I went I felt out of place and as far as interpretation goes there were somethings I agreed on and somethings I didn't. I believe in alot of things so I haven't really picked a certain demoniation or anything to belong to.. I guess I should but I dunno...it's too complicated for me to sit down, write out everything I believe in and figure out under which it applies...I guess the main thing is that I do believe even if it's in a weird way...
I go to church every Sunday night, and as for my denomination I guess I would lean towards Penecostal.
I do not go to church, although I do believe in afterlife and I have faith there is something up there, looking over us.