Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Orton Has Knee Surgery
Daniel Orton will likely miss his senior season.

I don't have an exact link at the moment.
Yeah, seen it on http://www.kentuckysportsradio.com and they seen it on his facebook.

This may hurt his chance of playing in the McDonalds All-American game, but should be at 100% when he steps on campus at UK.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Yeah, seen it on www.kentuckysportsradio.com and they seen it on his facebook.

This may hurt his chance of playing in the McDonalds All-American game, but should be at 100% when he steps on campus at UK.

thanks for the link.... I think it could be good in a way. At least he is having the surgery now instead of when he gets to UK.
I hope everything goes good and he will be healthy when he comes to UK next season.
It's perfectly fine with me, just means he'll be completely healthy when he gets here.
I watched videos with him in a knee brace, but I didnt know what was wrong with his knee. Did he have any tears in his knee?
C.Clair Wrote:I watched videos with him in a knee brace, but I didnt know what was wrong with his knee. Did he have any tears in his knee?

He tore ligaments and had a loose acl...The surgery will repair the ligaments and tighten the acl so he will be 100%.