Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monte Merrick (K/P) Bell County
Any word on his college choice or who has offered?
rivals has it like this
1. UK
2. LSU
3. UofL
4. Ole Miss
5. Purdue
6. Tennessee
He told me he liked Kansas St. real well. As 4 uk it's up 2 which QB signs
CATS#2 Wrote:He told me he liked Kansas St. real well. As 4 uk it's up 2 which QB signs

What does it matter which quarterback signs?
I hope to see him playing in Uk blue & white next year
We need to get him and get rid of Sieber lol
Anyone but Seiber!!!!
He will be CRAZY if he sing with UK. He need to sing with TENN. LSU. Anyone but UK.
Merrick was considered highly by Penn State....but the kicker they had previous sought...decommitted from Michigan last week and committed to Penn State. Michigan coaches called Friday and wanted Merrick to come to Ann Arbor on Sunday and kick for them at clinic. He sustained minor injury in muddy botched snap/hold in rain Friday night and could not recover soon enough to kick in 48 hours. He did send film, he said.
I heard Tennessee is recuiting him heavily. I also heard that Missouri is one of the top of his list because of his father or something being from around there, Im not sure how much is the truth but just what Ive heard. Ive also heard that UK isnt even showing that much interest him Merrick but hes really wanting to go kick at Kentucky.I really hope he comes to UK tho.
He is from Missouri. They moved here when he was in the 6th or 7th grade. He is a great Kicker/Punter. UK needs to get this done before someone else does.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:He is from Missouri. They moved here when he was in the 6th or 7th grade. He is a great Kicker/Punter. UK needs to get this done before someone else does.

Didn't he come from Tennesse though before coming to Bell County his freshman year?
UK needs him badly. If they pass him up and he goes to Tennessee and beats us in a few years there going to be kicking thereself for not getting him.
Hey he was wear Penn St. last night @ the 8th grade game. He also has a brother who is kicker @ pineville
Box Top Wrote:Didn't he come from Tennesse though before coming to Bell County his freshman year?

No
We need him at Michigan State, Swenson is a joke. Just kidding, hope to see him stay in his home state and wear blue and white next year. Good luck.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal