Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
53rd District 08-09
balla_03 Wrote::please:
As long as you feel like a man because you put down that whole group of girls. When you speak your opinion don't down anyone or anything.
I can't wait until those girls show you wrong.
By the way you can't look at things based on the PAST that gets you nowhere fast.
I can tell that you haven't really been paying attention to those girls
In case you have forgotten the games before district are just pratice and records don't determine the outcome of the games. What determines who wins is how much heart the team has in that game.
Two words of advice: watch who plays with more heart then predict who will win, and learn how to spell words like JUMP!!!!!!!!

Watch a game and THEN predict a winner. I wished I could do that in the Kentucky Derby.

By the way if your in high school I hope you make it out of Special Education. If your not then you must be the same person that believes everything Dicky V says on t.v. And by the way I'm dissin on people like you who know nothing about basketball and the best example of that would be ranking Jenkins 2nd in this District with only 1 win, Cordia beat them twice, KCC beat better competition and had 9 wins, JBS won the All A 14th Region, and LCC had the best record in the region. So next time you do something why don't you use your brain instead of using your heart because everyone truly knows that's garbage.
untouchable13 Wrote:Janice Miller???
hhmmm. don't know her.

You THINK Cordia is more talented, is much bigger, is much stronger, and can score the ball better.

Someone has the big head don't they.

All im going to say is come tomorrow... both teams record is 0-0.

Janice Miller is the girl that dominated the backboard tonight. Tried to tell everyone what the outcome would be. Cordia proved they are stronger, more talented, much smarter, and a better offensive team. I didn't want to argue but Jenkins has only like one win. I do give them credit because they did play hard.Good sportsmanship on both sides.
Sherman14,

YES, Jenkins beat LCC last year. Is this gonna be one of those things like when my dad always says "and KY got beat by middle Tennessee...Middle Tennessee" for the past thirty or so years. It happened and is in the past. Can you say fluke and live in the present?:HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:
coolfan Wrote:Sherman14,

YES, Jenkins beat LCC last year. Is this gonna be one of those things like when my dad always says "and KY got beat by middle Tennessee...Middle Tennessee" for the past thirty or so years. It happened and is in the past. Can you say fluke and live in the present?:HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:

That was no fluke.
FAST_EDDIE_FELSON Wrote:Watch a game and THEN predict a winner. I wished I could do that in the Kentucky Derby.

By the way if your in high school I hope you make it out of Special Education. If your not then you must be the same person that believes everything Dicky V says on t.v. And by the way I'm dissin on people like you who know nothing about basketball and the best example of that would be ranking Jenkins 2nd in this District with only 1 win, Cordia beat them twice, KCC beat better competition and had 9 wins, JBS won the All A 14th Region, and LCC had the best record in the region. So next time you do something why don't you use your brain instead of using your heart because everyone truly knows that's garbage.

you told me to watch game film and predict and i just used your words against you. so you should be telling yourself that not me!
by the way i'm not in special education...i have a 4.0 GPA and i am in advance classes......hope you feel better and like a bigger man!!! you are the one who needs to go learn how to spell, "JUMO" and "thhyte" ring a bell? you need to grow up and stop putting down people that don't deserve it. you are on a fast train to NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i know more about basketball than you do...i have played and i was very good....so dont tell me i know nothing about it. the team that plays the hardest is the team that comes out on top, not the one with the better record. sorry buddy!!!! so dont go dissin me! and FYI i never ranked the teams!
you are supposed to follow your heart, and if whoever don't know that is in trouble.
You do have to have a little talent to win games. Playing with your heart and giving 110% sometimes just isn't enough. You can want to win all you want, but if you play teams with more talent, sometimes the heart and playing hard just doesn't compare to having the players. JMO