Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Vs Powell
Lets keep it clean and on subject this time people. Who wins?
Breathitt by 3 tds.
Breathitt may hit a snag at first but I dont see powell putting up much of a fight. Breathitt by atleast 3 touchdowns. Good luck to both teams tommrow. Anyone know what the weather will be like tommrow around game time?
bac2369 Wrote:Breathitt by 3 tds.

i think breathitt could win it all just keep there heads up and never let down your team!:thumpsup:
Heard it was supposed to be rainy and nasty C.Clair.
The College One Wrote:Heard it was supposed to be rainy and nasty C.Clair.
Breathitt is more of a running team this year and the sloppy conditions will not affect eham as much as in past seasons. Also, they tarp the field and the water usually drains so that the playing surface will be in descent shape. No mud bowl in Jackson.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Alright, sounds like Ive gotta bring out the coveralls and the gore tex. If thats the weather I look for this game to be played in the 28 to 35 points to the winner. Its hard to play in that type of weather but gee is it fun.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Breathitt is more of a running team this year and the sloppy conditions will not affect eham as much as in past seasons. Also, they tarp the field and the water usually drains so that the playing surface will be in descent shape. No mud bowl in Jackson.

That feild is Holcombs baby. He is very very picky when it comes to the feild. I remember when the movie Fire down below was being made and Steven Seagul was flying in and wanted to land on the feild. Holcomb threw a fit and he had to land somewhere else.
C.Clair Wrote:That feild is Holcombs baby. He is very very picky when it comes to the feild. I remember when the movie Fire down below was being made and Steven Seagul was flying in and wanted to land on the feild. Holcomb threw a fit and he had to land somewhere else.

With jade out, who is going to be the QB.
I am hearing that Dusty Allen is going to QB some. But I myself see Channing out everyday passing the ball better and better. I think that Channing will be lined up at QB and will be suprising some people with his skills he has passing the ball. Also you may see Kyle Huff the younger brother of Robby Huff play QB. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
Breathitt wins by 20+
Based on the rash of injuries to good players around the state, I think that Breathitt will get a lead early and pull their starters as soon as possible. Teams have been losing their best players in blowouts or in Non-district games and in my opinion, the star players should be protected and sat early.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

C.Clair Wrote:I am hearing that Dusty Allen is going to QB some. But I myself see Channing out everyday passing the ball better and better. I think that Channing will be lined up at QB and will be suprising some people with his skills he has passing the ball. Also you may see Kyle Huff the younger brother of Robby Huff play QB. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

On tape, channing looks like he just shotputs the foot ball. He cant pass at all. he is 10 times better at halfback thats where i look for channing to play.
If powell can stop fugate. They steal this game.
powell 21-14
Powell has one major task they have to do. STOP FUGATE! If they can do this i can see them coming out of this game with a W.

Powell 28
Breathitt 24
As I said in the other thread, Powell hasn't beaten anyone worth a crap this year. And until they do, people won't consider them as a contender in the District. But, with the weather and Breathitt's injuries, this will be the best oppurtunity they will get to pull off an upset.
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Powell has one major task they have to do. STOP FUGATE! If they can do this i can see them coming out of this game with a W.

Powell 28
Breathitt 24
Come on now guys. We have got to "focus" on Fugate but you have got to "keep your eye" on #34 also. He is very shifty. Just play good team ball and gang tackle. WVU shut Auburn down last night gang tackling. The first person has to hold on and the rest have to come up and attack. I really think we can do it if we play 4 qtrs. of football. We sometimes have the tendency to play 2 qtrs. or so. We have got to stay focused and DO NOT let up!
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Based on the rash of injuries to good players around the state, I think that Breathitt will get a lead early and pull their starters as soon as possible. Teams have been losing their best players in blowouts or in Non-district games and in my opinion, the star players should be protected and sat early.

will you be there tonight at the game?
Powell will hold fugate and win 28-21
Breathitt-49
Powell-12
freakonaleash Wrote:On tape, channing looks like he just shotputs the foot ball. He cant pass at all. he is 10 times better at halfback thats where i look for channing to play.

Last game was the only game in his whole career that he has played QB. He has been thrownig everyday of practice this week with two of Breathitts best QB's, Kyle Moore and Justin Haddix. He has came along way in just that short of period. He does have alot of learning to do though.
Passing with a couple of ex- players may help. But, can he read defenses, audible, know the passing routes, all the hand signals from the sideline, and deliver to receivers? Then again maybe against Powell he doesn't have to.
Breathitt wins big.
its poorin the rain now and it has been all day its gonna be a big wet cold mess tonight in jackson...think it might hurt the ground game
Yeah it will all powell has to do is stop the run an keep bill and his two main recivers up right and they could pull the upset