Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 2A State playoffs, who will it be?
Who will be the last two?
There is really no clear-cut favorite, there are several quality teams from around the state that can win it all this year. Green County is tough, and they play a tough schedule down the stretch with Monroe County and Marion County. They will more than likely have to play Danville in the 2nd or 3rd round and that will be interesting.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Newport Central Catholic will play either Prestonsburg or Fort Campbell IMO
I would say as of right now Fort Cambell is the favorite. Their opponent is up for grabs though.
fort cambell
If...Then Wrote:Newport Central Catholic will play either Prestonsburg or Fort Campbell IMO

If I'm not mistaking Fort Campbell comes out of the west, then it would be Newport Central or Prestonsburg.
Fort Campbell is the clear favorite out of the west, as for the teams coming out of the east, its between Corbin, Prestonsburg, NewCath, and DeSales. Either of those teams can make it.
Prestonsburg vs. Fort Cambell for the title.

GO BLACKCATS
Fort Cambell all the way.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
i dont know if p-burg can beat corbin..
Corbin vs Fort Cambell:1: .

Is Green in the East or West?

Where is it listed what teams are in the East and West for each class?
Green County is in the west i think
Fort Campbell or Green Co. against New Cath. I pick New Cath. to win it do to the schedules.
furiouseverett Wrote:Green County is in the west i think

Green is in District 3

IMO the West district 1-4 is stacked in class AA
Fort Campbell
Green Co.
O'Catholic
Danville
Bardstown
Trigg Co.
Monroe Co.
Green will make it out and play Ft Campbell but they will be too much for green to handle.
I think the Corbin P-burg matchup will be a dandy. New Cath rematch against the hounds. This time at Corbin, could be the difference this year.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Fort Campbell is the clear favorite out of the west, as for the teams coming out of the east, its between Corbin, Prestonsburg, NewCath, and DeSales. Either of those teams can make it.
Will Wazoo Sports be covering any of the playoff games?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Will Wazoo Sports be covering any of the playoff games?

They haven't announced if they would or would not yet.
goin have to go with green county.....and either Newport Central Catholic....or fort campbell
bac2369 Wrote:Green will make it out and play Ft Campbell but they will be too much for green to handle.

It will not be a Walk in the park getting out of Green Co. Region with Danville and Bardstown both in the opposite district
It could be a great game in the secound round to see Green Co. Vs. Danville
If Prestonsburg can get health & stay that way, they should make it to Papa Johns
I strongly believe it'll be Prestonsburg vs. Fort Cambell at the Pizza Box.
GO CATS =D
Prestonsburg has to get by corbin. If they get by corbin then i believe they go to the carpet.
bac2369 Wrote:Prestonsburg has to get by corbin. If they get by corbin then i believe they go to the carpet.

If they both make it, wouldnt they meet in State Final Four???
EKY_Soccer_Fanatic Wrote:If they both make it, wouldnt they meet in State Final Four???

I think third round..
ill say p-burg and fort cambell because i think the blackcats can beat corbin