8. Whitley County
9. Knox Central
10. Pulaski County
I think it should be:
1. BELL
2. Johnson Central
3. Belfry
4. Sheldon Clark
I personally don't think Sheldon Clark deserves to be any higher. They haven't beaten a team in KY with a record above .500%
BelfryPirates Wrote:I personally don't think Sheldon Clark deserves to be any higher. They haven't beaten a team in KY with a record above .500%

Maybe so. But who has Belfry beaten that merits a #2 ranking. The only team that the Pirates have beaten thus far with a winning record is Lou. Holy Cross, and looking at their schedule, one can see why. Sheldon Clark is a good team, how good, well we will see that in the next 2 weeks.
4. Corbin
5. Hazard
6. Sheldon Clark
7. Prestonsburg
Ok, Prestonsburg droped 1 spot because we lost to BEECHWOOD thats not right, I dont believe Corbin could handle them either.
this looks good but i believe that sheldon clark should be in front of hazard...But we will see how good both of these teams are this coming friday
EKY_Soccer_Fanatic Wrote:Ok, Prestonsburg droped 1 spot because we lost to BEECHWOOD thats not right, I dont believe Corbin could handle them either.

Yeah you are definatly from Prestonsburg.
mlb_27 Wrote:Yeah you are definatly from Prestonsburg.

It's "definitely".

Prestonsburg should definitely drop based on their record, but I still believe they should hold down the #4 spot. Corbin may have improved since their first game, but the team I watched on TV struggled with a down Pikeville team.
How is JC not at least #2?:igiveup:
Because Belfry started above JC and has done nothing to give up the position. The top three teams IMO are all very good and above the rest. I would also say Pburg is up with them as being that good. But with the top three it's kind of hard to argue any of them ranked above the other because they are all good football teams.
Belfry Wins Wrote:Because Belfry started above JC and has done nothing to give up the position. The top three teams IMO are all very good and above the rest. I would also say Pburg is up with them as being that good. But with the top three it's kind of hard to argue any of them ranked above the other because they are all good football teams.

Thank you for the info.