Poll: who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
84.00%
Rowan County
16.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs Rowan County
Its a great week for the Dogs to get their first win and a big district game.
LC
I've seen improvement each week with this young team.
I see a win this week!
Lawrence County 34
Rowan County 14
I think Lawrence County will finally scratch the win column.
Come on guys, Rowan has a new coach and is making a turn around this season! Lmao
lawrence wins....they had their best offensive game last week and its going to carry over to this week...lc has had a great week of practice and imo opion if they stop 32 they win the game with no problem
Not only dose LC get there first win they WIN big 42-7 just my opion,, And I dont see how the team is an 0-6 team they are a great ball club teams better watch out for them in the next season or two.
if the dawgs keep it on the ground they will win...
lawrence LC Wrote:if the dawgs keep it on the ground they will win...

You always say that but they had 186 yards in the air last week-thats not to bad IMO.....
If we have a good mix of pass and run we will score enough to win. We've also got to play some defense. I would suggest we go a little heavier on the defensive line, by having more of the big offensive lineman go both ways. At any rate, we can't underestimate Rowan Co. Remember what happened at homecoming last year. If we play a good, solid, mistake free game, we should be alright.
i really hope lc destorys rowan county that will give them the boost they need to win the rest of there games
lawrence LC Wrote:if the dawgs keep it on the ground they will win...
I disagree. Lawrence is much more effective when they spread the field. They have a decent running game but not one that will carry them. Shepherd throw the ball well and the Dawgs have a couple of nice recievers. A good mix of run/pass would serve them best I think. That way they can just go with whatever is working against the defense they are facing.