Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Dec 12th
Friday, Dec. 12
Class 1A - 11 a.m.;

Class 3A - 3 p.m.;
Class 5A - 7 p.m.

Man this could be a great day for Northeast Kentucky..
Raceland
Russell
Johnson Central

Any thoughts???
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
MAYBE, Sheldon Clark
or Belfry
yeah i agree
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Friday, Dec. 12
Class 1A - 11 a.m.;

Class 3A - 3 p.m.;
Class 5A - 7 p.m.

Raceland
Russell
Johnson Central

Any thoughts???

Don't count your eggs befroe they hatch Russell will still have to play Sc or Belfry and im pretty sure either one could beat them so I wouldn't be saying that right now until they play !!:Thumbs:
I just said that it would be nice I did not say that it was going to happen

Just a thought people.. Would be a great day to watch football and I would say that if this happened there would be a huge crowd of the same poeple for all the games.. WEll I dont know if JC would be there early to watch 1A or 3A but I know that Raceland- Russell fans would love to see it happen.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
sc74 Wrote:Don't count your eggs befroe they hatch Russell will still have to play Sc or Belfry and im pretty sure either one could beat them so I wouldn't be saying that right now until they play !!:Thumbs:

I wouldn't be so sure about that if Russell's defense can step up they have the offense to beat either of those teams.
Class 1A - 11 a.m.;
Class 3A - 3 p.m.;
Class 5A - 7 p.m.

Raceland
Russell
Johnson Central

Any thoughts???

i agree this would be a great day! All deck out in my black and gold! haha
Wish i could be there this year.
Class 1A - 11 a.m.;

Class 3A - 3 p.m.;
Class 5A - 7 p.m.

Raceland
Russell
Johnson Central

Any thoughts???

Raceland will have to play Hazard or Pikeville. Russell have to play SC, Breathitt, Belfry. Johnson Central can't beat Highland.
Do you have Russells roster handy?
And sheldon clarks?
Class 1A - 11 a.m.;

Class 3A - 3 p.m.;
Class 5A - 7 p.m.

Raceland
Russell
Johnson Central

Any thoughts???

My thoughts are that Paintsville is not in NE Ky.
jetpilot Wrote:My thoughts are that Paintsville is not in NE Ky.

Uhh, I don't think he said Paintsville, lol.
cj2561 Wrote:Raceland will have to play Hazard or Pikeville. Russell have to play SC, Breathitt, Belfry. Johnson Central can't beat Highland.

never say Can't!!!
Class 1A - 11 a.m.;
Class 3A - 3 p.m.;
Class 5A - 7 p.m.

Raceland
Russell
Johnson Central

Any thoughts???

I WOULD LOVE IT!
bluegrassballa Wrote:Uhh, I don't think he said Paintsville, lol.

Uhh, he said Johnson Central, which is located in the city limits of Paintsville, KY, in the heart of Eastern Kentucky.
With Belfry's cream puff schedule this year its a toss up.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Somebody tell me how 5A shakes out in the playoffs with JC and LCC.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:I just said that it would be nice I did not say that it was going to happen

Just a thought people.. Would be a great day to watch football and I would say that if this happened there would be a huge crowd of the same poeple for all the games.. WEll I dont know if JC would be there early to watch 1A or 3A but I know that Raceland- Russell fans would love to see it happen.

I think if the stars line up just right it might happen. I would love it.
madmann1 Wrote:And sheldon clarks?

SCHS Roster....they have a couple more players than this but havent updted this yet and one guy quite thats one here 59 david danials

.1Ian BertlingOff: RB,Def: DB,Jr.50Taylor ChapmanOff: OL,Def: DL,Fr.2Jared WallerOff: TE,Def: DE,Sr.51Phillip JudeOff: OL,Def: DL,Fr.3Matt SloneOff: RB,Def: DB,Jr.52Justin DaltonOff: OL,Def: DL,Fr.6Avery RayOff: RB,Def: DB,So.53Colby KirkOff: OL,Def: DL,So.7Roger DamronOff: RB,Def: DB,Sr.55Joe ScottOff: OL,Def: DL,So.8Bj JarrellOff: QB,Def: LB,Fr.56Justin McCoyOff: OL,Def: DL,Jr.10Steven MarcumOff: TE,Def: DE,Sr.58Bradley StaffordOff: OL,Def: DL,Jr.11Keith AndersonOff: WR,Def: DB,So.59David DanielsOff: OL,Def: DL,Sr.12Cody SloneOff: WR,Def: DB,Jr.60Todd HowellOff: OL,Def: DL,Jr.14Jeffrey PinsonOff: WR,Def: DB,So.61Kevin SitesOff: OL,Def: DL,Sr.15Kelly HayesOff: WR,Def: DB,So.63Chris WardOff: OL,Def: DL,Sr.16Dustin MeadeOff: FB,Def: LB,Sr.65Josh PenixOff: OL,Def: DL,So.17Austin SteppOff: QB,Def: DB,So.68Kris BaldwinOff: OL,Def: DL,Fr.20Kristian SkylesOff: RB,Def: DB,Fr.70Aaron CarrOff: OL,Def: DL,So.21Casey DelongOff: WR,Def: DB,Jr.71Justin ThackerOff: OL,Def: DL,So.22Levi CorbiereOff: TE,Def: DE,Jr.72Chris SloneOff: OL,Def: DL,So.23Mikie MooreOff: RB,Def: DB,So.73Josh VaughanOff: OL,Def: DL,Jr.25Todd MatthewsOff: RB,Def: DB,Fr.74Dustin BurchettOff: OL,Def: DL,Jr.26Austin HallOff: WR,Def: DB,So.75Dylan HammondsOff: OL,Def: DL,Fr.32Ryan KellyOff: RB,Def: DE,Sr.81Jonathan FletcherOff: WR,Def: DB,So.34Jeffrey MullinsOff: FB,Def: LB,Jr.83Phillip HallOff: TE,Def: LB,Jr.45Channing SmithOff: TE,Def: DE,So.88Cory CrumOff: TE,Def: DE,So.
madmann1 Wrote:Do you have Russells roster handy?

All rosters of every team are listed with khsaa this year at khsaa.org
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:never say Can't!!!

Highland is the team to beat in 5A, i just don't see anyone in KY that can beat them right now.