Tolsia, WV 21 - Pike County Central 20
Final
any last second drama?
Good game Hawks
What is Tolsia's record?
I believe Tolsia's record is 4-2 now...Pike Central fell to 3-3

I was at the game...there wasn't any last minute drama

Both teams looked pretty solid...

PC had a 12-7 halftime lead...then Tolsia came out and took the lead and they kept trading it back and forth

PC would have won...they scored 3 TD's...but failed 2 out of 3 times on 2 Point Conversions

So had they gotten at least on of those 2 Point Conversions...PC would have had a 1 point lead

But it probably wouldn't have mattered...Tolsia was driving even late in the game although they was up 1 point

It don't get any easier for PC...the 2 toughest games of the season back 2 back...Sheldon Clark @ Home...then @ Belfry...Yeesh.
One great thing to think about in this one. Tolisa was ranked 3rd in the state of WV and only has losses to two teams that were ranked about them. Pike Central played with out McGuire which kinda of hurts you offensively and you still only lose by one point. Things are looking up for the program at Pike Central. The teams are really improving and the kinds coming in from the feeder programs actually have a right spot for a change. The growing pains IMO are about to end up on Buckley's Creek nice job Hawks, the coaching staff and especially COACH MAC!!!
McGuire played...he had 3 TD's and also threw a couple of INT's

I hope your right about the program improving

I graduated from PC in 2002...I never really went to the games

But now I like going to them...I only live like 5 minutes away from the school.
J-Rod Wrote:McGuire played...he had 3 TD's and also threw a couple of INT's

I hope your right about the program improving

I graduated from PC in 2002...I never really went to the games

But now I like going to them...I only live like 5 minutes away from the school.

Oh wow my bad I did not go to the game I just knew last week he dislocated his shoulder and Coach Mac did not plan on playing him with Sheldon CLark and Belfry coming up. Kind of a suprise to me so my bad lol.

I graduated in 2006 and went to most of the games. I really belive that they will open some eyes in this area soon. I really wish Pikeville would schedule a game with them but every time Mac asks they refuse to.
Yeah I wish they'd schedule Pikeville...I don't believe they have ever played each other on the football field

McGuire didn't really throw much downfield...he probably threw about 3 balls longer than 20 yards

I know 2 of those TD's he threw was screens.

E.J Hampton is a really special player...I hope he has success in the college level.

He made all kinds of key plays on both sides of the football.
[quote=J-Rod]Yeah I wish they'd schedule Pikeville...I don't believe they have ever played each other on the football field

McGuire didn't really throw much downfield...he probably threw about 3 balls longer than 20 yards

I know 2 of those TD's he threw was screens.

E.J Hampton is a really special player...I hope he has success in the

Your correct they have not played since the school has been built.

Did he act like it bothered him any?

EJ is one of those players that as a spectator you love to watch and as a coach you love to have on your team. Because the kid never gives up and loves the game honestly I have known the kid since his freshman year and this is all he wants to do.
Tough Loss To Pc I Knew Tolsa Was A Pretty Stong Team Looks Like Pc Steped It Up But Cound Not Convert. But They Are Always Next Week.
Tolsia is not strong.
Not bad Pike. I really thought Tolsia would blow you up. Much respect!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Your correct they have not played since the school has been built.

Did he act like it bothered him any?

EJ is one of those players that as a spectator you love to watch and as a coach you love to have on your team. Because the kid never gives up and loves the game honestly I have known the kid since his freshman year and this is all he wants to do.

McGuire seemed fine...he got hit a couple times but he got right back up

So if PC somehow upsets Sheldon Clark or Belfry...could they host a playoff game?
If only we would have kicked for extra point
J-Rod Wrote:McGuire seemed fine...he got hit a couple times but he got right back up

So if PC somehow upsets Sheldon Clark or Belfry...could they host a playoff game?

yes that would put them second in district overall
what in this world