Poll: Who Wins......
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Green County
85.71%
Taylor County
14.29%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green Co. vs. Taylor County - Oct. 3
Green Co. 5-0 @ Taylor Co. 4-1. GC is coming off a big win @ Glasgow 44-14 and Taylor County is coming into this game after winning @ Garrard Co. 65-56. Green County could set a record as far as rushing yards in this game because Taylor has one of the weakest defenses in the state of Ky. But if Green Co. comes into this game and turns the ball over as Somerset did, TC can score and is capable of pulling off another upset. I think Green wins this game 56-16...These teams really do not like one another.....
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I'll take Green Co.
I take green county 56-6
Taylor County scores a lot of their points on special teams via fake punts and such. They are terrible on defense but are descent on offense. Macon and Thomas are the two main players with Coulter getting a look now and then. Green County has three different RB's that have very good stats against the better teams they have played. This should be a relatively easy win for the Dragons, but if they overlook the Cardinals like Somerset did, Taylor County is capable of pulling off an upset.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Taylor Co. has the ability to put points on the board, and the Dragons defense has to set-up and they have been playing better the past two games. The game will be won up front and rather. Rather the Cardinals oline can stop the Dragons dline
Green by 30.
Green Co. is really impressive and this game will be a blowout.
Green Co.