Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central @ Belfry
Thursday. September, 25

Thoughts?
belfry, no problem Big Grin
Belfry 2-0

Belfry 2-0 forsure
pike central has a whole new line up...hey will be awesome tonight it wil take 3 games...pc has had 3 injued players this year!!
ppchs_spiker6 Wrote:pike central has a whole new line up...hey will be awesome tonight it wil take 3 games...pc has had 3 injued players this year!!

get well soon! lol

who's the lineup?
Who are the 3 players that have been injured,I know #6 has been, But who else on the varsity have been?, And I am not knocking any of the girls when I say this, But I for one would like to know why they changed the line up from the very first of the season, Because the 6 that was starting and with the ones they were putting in they were doing good, They came in runners up in the prestonsburg torney, and they beat jenkins, and they didn't lose the other games as bad as what they ended up losing once the coaches changed everything around, IMO, there is something wrong when hardly any juniors or seniors are getting to start or even play much and she plays mostly the 6 sophomores on varsity that starts on jv, just wondering....., I think the whole team has talent,I know some of the girls on the team who don't get to play as much as they had been and they said they have no idea why ,they have been to practice, and to all the games and have not messed up in the games anymore than some of the rest but they don't hardly play anymore, But I wish the team the best of luck tonite, I know they can win if they play as a team, lets go VOLLEYHAWKS
JUST_SAY_IT Wrote:Who are the 3 players that have been injured,I know #6 has been, But who else on the varsity have been?, And I am not knocking any of the girls when I say this, But I for one would like to know why they changed the line up from the very first of the season, Because the 6 that was starting and with the ones they were putting in they were doing good, They came in runners up in the prestonsburg torney, and they beat jenkins, and they didn't lose the other games as bad as what they ended up losing once the coaches changed everything around, IMO, there is something wrong when hardly any juniors or seniors are getting to start or even play much and she plays mostly the 6 sophomores on varsity that starts on jv, just wondering....., I think the whole team has talent,I know some of the girls on the team who don't get to play as much as they had been and they said they have no idea why ,they have been to practice, and to all the games and have not messed up in the games anymore than some of the rest but they don't hardly play anymore, But I wish the team the best of luck tonite, I know they can win if they play as a team, lets go VOLLEYHAWKS

They were runners up in the silver division. Allen Central came in second in the Gold...Big Difference
JUST_SAY_IT Wrote:Who are the 3 players that have been injured,I know #6 has been, But who else on the varsity have been?, And I am not knocking any of the girls when I say this, But I for one would like to know why they changed the line up from the very first of the season, Because the 6 that was starting and with the ones they were putting in they were doing good, They came in runners up in the prestonsburg torney, and they beat jenkins, and they didn't lose the other games as bad as what they ended up losing once the coaches changed everything around, IMO, there is something wrong when hardly any juniors or seniors are getting to start or even play much and she plays mostly the 6 sophomores on varsity that starts on jv, just wondering....., I think the whole team has talent,I know some of the girls on the team who don't get to play as much as they had been and they said they have no idea why ,they have been to practice, and to all the games and have not messed up in the games anymore than some of the rest but they don't hardly play anymore, But I wish the team the best of luck tonite, I know they can win if they play as a team, lets go VOLLEYHAWKS

Well, one for one, when you have coaching change such as everyone show know by now Coach Reed is the acting head coach. Coach Kennedy via doctor's orders can't coach due to neck problems, hasn't been since end of August and probably wont' be anymore, which she is there for support and so forth till season is over. So different coaching style and different coaching personality is the reason for most of the changes. Think about it.....
Belfry for sure
Belfry it was. See results thread.