Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
East Carter
3.45%
Russell
96.55%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Carter @ Russell
Russel big if they keep motivated
highschoolfootballfan Wrote:FBALL your so smart! and right about everything...i just love reading your posts!! once again how do you know the kids didnt give it there all? and how do you know they dont have heart? just please answer me

I can answer that for them. My little bro is a senior on the team, I have watched just about all of them in competitive sports from baseball to basketball and football. Even some soccer. Most of us fans know what they are capable of. They beat that group of Ashland seniors @ every level from 7th,8th, freshman, and JV.(badly) They came out and layed an egg last Friday. It is very frustrating to watch a team with so much talent just let it goto waste because they lose track of whats important, and are focused on things other than the season.
Beetle01 Wrote:I can answer that for them. My little bro is a senior on the team, I have watched just about all of them in competitive sports from baseball to basketball and football. Even some soccer. Most of us fans know what they are capable of. They beat that group of Ashland seniors @ every level from 7th,8th, freshman, and JV.(badly) They came out and layed an egg last Friday. It is very frustrating to watch a team with so much talent just let it goto waste because they lose track of whats important, and are focused on things other than the season.

They are typical teenagers.I know how you feel Beetle but I would be really suprised if you don't see a totaly different team from here on out. Ivan:rockon: will get them back on track starting tonight.
kybaseball Wrote:They are typical teenagers.I know how you feel Beetle but I would be really suprised if you don't see a totaly different team from here on out. Ivan:rockon: will get them back on track starting tonight.

Next week will be the true test. LC has played some of the top teams in EKY to the wire.
Russell wins big, I agree D and O line should stay in all game
Beetle01 Wrote:Next week will be the true test. LC has played some of the top teams in EKY to the wire.

When you said LC my first thought was you meant Lewis Co.Big Grin Your right Lawrence has played some really good teams really tough.

Russell will beat them by 2TD's +. I really believe they will be a different team.