Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
17-year-old daughter of Sarah Palin is pregnant
Actually what I find worse, is the lib media trying to convince people the the DS baby is also the daughters. Even though the 17yo is 5 months pregnant, and her little brother is 5 months old.

So what they are telling me is after secretly covering up having this baby, the next day the bf was in there making another? I mean the libs want to talk about focusing on issues, but they bring up this stuff?

The right for the most part focuses on chracter flaws of the individual running for office. They may focus on something petty and blow it out of proportion, but they 99% of the time stick to the candidate, at most they move to the spouse, who imo is free game if they are out campaigning.
Beetle01 Wrote:Actually what I find worse, is the lib media trying to convince people the the DS baby is also the daughters. Even though the 17yo is 5 months pregnant, and her little brother is 5 months old.

So what they are telling me is after secretly covering up having this baby, the next day the bf was in there making another? I mean the libs want to talk about focusing on issues, but they bring up this stuff?

The right for the most part focuses on chracter flaws of the individual running for office. They may focus on something petty and blow it out of proportion, but they 99% of the time stick to the candidate, at most they move to the spouse, who imo is free game if they are out campaigning.
What liberal media source is doing this? Whoever it is, even I say that's wrong. Smile
KOS started it.

What you will hear is the left wingers on tv refer to it as so

"Some sources report that the DS baby may be the daughters" or something along those lines. Even if the talking head doesn't say it, he will allow his guest to say and not refute it.
Then they will just play it off, but they throw it out there.

These people just have no principles in which they stand on. Its w/e it takes to try and sway people to your side, instead of just reporting the facts and giving an opinion if asked or necessary.
Beetle01 Wrote:KOS started it.

What you will hear is the left wingers on tv refer to it as so

"Some sources report that the DS baby may be the daughters" or something along those lines. Even if the talking head doesn't say it, he will allow his guest to say and not refute it.
Then they will just play it off, but they throw it out there.

These people just have no principles in which they stand on. Its w/e it takes to try and sway people to your side, instead of just reporting the facts and giving an opinion if asked or necessary.

I've never heard this. IMO, a few radical websites cannot be taken seriously.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I've never heard this. IMO, a few radical websites cannot be taken seriously.

I feel the same way. And this goes both ways, there have been many right wing sites that have been making outrageous claims about Obama for months now.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread about Palin's Speech yet!
WHO Cares, This Girl Is Not Running For Office, She Should Be Left Alone. Things Like This Happen All The Time. It Is The Country We Live In And This Should Not Be A Issue. Quit Trying To Bring This Up And Tear This Young Girl Down.
launchpad4 Wrote:WHO Cares, This Girl Is Not Running For Office, She Should Be Left Alone. Things Like This Happen All The Time. It Is The Country We Live In And This Should Not Be A Issue. Quit Trying To Bring This Up And Tear This Young Girl Down.

I also believe her family should be left out of the criticism, but it's very hypocritical of her to want them out of public scrutiny, when she is touting them every where she goes, and getting all the photo ops she can. If you don't want them attacked, leave them out of the public eye.
That whole family lives in the LAP OF LUXURY.

Give me a break.

Should we have a pitty party 4 her?
Not a big deal to me, I think the media should focus on why Barack Obama stayed in a church for years even though the preacher is a HUGE racist...