Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCain picks VP candidate
DevilsWin Wrote:She is an empty suit with nice legs, a pretty smile and a smart mouth.

I disagree. In fact, I feel she is more genuine than any of the three men involved on the Pres/VP tickets. She also has some good ideas and doesn't seem to be afraid to take on her party leadership when necessary.

However, I don't generally vote for which VP candidate I like better, so I still don't know who I'm going to side with in November. Neither McCain nor Obama matches up well with my political views, and Biden is simply a Democratic yes-man. If only Palin was the one running for President and not McCain...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:I disagree. In fact, I feel she is more genuine than any of the three men involved on the Pres/VP tickets. She also has some good ideas and doesn't seem to be afraid to take on her party leadership when necessary.

However, I don't generally vote for which VP candidate I like better, so I still don't know who I'm going to side with in November. Neither McCain nor Obama matches up well with my political views, and Biden is simply a Democratic yes-man. If only Palin was the one running for President and not McCain...

What ideas do you speak of?