Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dropping the 2000 bomb.
Balla I plainly remember me laying face down in the kitchen floor and you saying something along the line of "eff it I give up lay there all night for all I care"
DTfan Wrote:Balla I plainly remember me laying face down in the kitchen floor and you saying something along the line of "eff it I give up lay there all night for all I care"

You don't remember anything about that night. Yea I said that once but I came right back in there to help you because you looked helpess.

15th, Cats Fan, if you guys hadn't of been there helping me I don't think I would've made it...lol
You would've made it... you would've threw me in the trailor park to get gutted like poor lil' Mickey... I don't remember you holding me up or anything...the only thing I remember is being in the bathroom throwing up while you and 15th laughed at me.
At least Tribey told me not to go underwater...lol
Me and 15th helped you that whole night, so did Cats Fan while we took a break for about 5 minutes to spy on Tribe. I helped you walk around and everything, even dressed you..lol..YOU OWE ME
Haven't I already paid all of my debits in full there Balla by being nice???
DTfan Wrote:Haven't I already paid all of my debits in full there Balla by being nice???

Yea, I guess we're even. At the party Saturday you can take care of me tho!
Nah I'll just toss ya in the lake if you get too annoying...lol haha... just playing...you're not drinking!
You're not either. I know I won't because I'll be driving, I'm smarter than that DT
I won't be either...I'll do that friday IF I house-sit...
I bet you can't wait...lol
Spying on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dirty dirty people.
Not very good spies though, we heard you out there and I saw you run across the yard...lmao
We have so much fun that night.

The Care Bears won't come unless you have clothes on...
Swimming in the grass....knocking myself out with the key box... great times!