Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Orton
So I feel pretty comfortable that UK is in the lead for his services. Him, and his dad made a trip to lexington for the last elite camp.
Yeah, Daniel also celebrated his birthday in Lexington but didn't participate in the camp.

It would be huge if Gillispie could land Orton.
I read that he stayed after the camp for pick up games though.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I read that he stayed after the camp for pick up games though.

He may have.
I heard Daniels AAU coach made the trip also. Also that, Daniel, his dad, and his coach all had a great time and that it seemed that BCG and Ortons dad was best friends. I feel very confident in an Orton commitment soon.
Yeah I want Daniel more than anyone in his class, he wants to commit before schools starts he said.
Can someone post some links to Daniel or highlights/stats?
Their is a video somewhere if I can find it where he broke the backboard at one of his High School games.
Here's some highlights
[YOUTUBE="cnd9jx4NjLk"]cnd9jx4NjLk[/YOUTUBE]
Looks like another good player to me.
This would be huge for UK if they could land Orton. BCG=Basketball god to me already but if he could get Orton, that would just top everything off.
Ive heard some great things from Orton, but one thing I don't know is what class he is in. Could someone feel me in on that?
Still looks like Orton could IMPROVE tremendously. Looks to be heavy footed such as Randolph Morris did when he came in. But God do we ever need size at UK...PLEASE COME DANIEL!!!
-STAT- Wrote:Ive heard some great things from Orton, but one thing I don't know is what class he is in. Could someone feel me in on that?

He looks like a good player to me. He has the shot blocking ablities, nice touch with the bank shot, plus he can dunk the crap out of it. He looks tough!!! Maybe we can get the goals broke at Rupp..LOL
My favorite play in the highlight video is the 2 blocks right in a row.