Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Player of the Week (Week 2)
#1 QB Durrell Olinger of the Hazard Bulldogs put up impressive numbers this week vs a tough Prestonsburg Blackcat defense. Olinger threw for 300 yards with 1 passing TD and rushed for another 68, leading his team to a 16-14 victory and 2-0 on the season.

Durell Olinger has put up over 800 yards of total offense and 6 TDS this season. 8)

Congratulations to Durrel Olinger for his outstanding performance. Idea
Good choice especially since I put you on the spot there. Congrats Durrell. Are we not having a defensive player of the week anymore??
Yes.. if someone submits the stats to me. I will either choose A choose one my self from the stats submitted or B.. put a poll for everyone to vote.

MOJO do you have suggestions for defensive player of the week? I would like to do it weekly if people would contribute some stats..
Congrats to him.
Impressive stats.
Congrats Durrell!!!!! Tongue
Congrats to Mr. Olinger 8)

I would like to nominate Will Lockhart of the Pikeville Panthers for defensive player of the week. I don't have his stats but was told that he had a great game at Corbin and I know that he recovered a fumble and took it to the house for a TD against the Redhounds. Someone from the game or on the team please give his stats if you have them.
Jimmy Chaffin of Lynn Camp. Jimmy had over 100 rushing including a 65 td run. Had over 100 recieving and a td including a 85 yard td reception. He also had two kick returns for over 50 yards ( Middlesboro only kicked to him twice and that was in the first quarter), and he had int on defense. Chaffin had over 300 all purpose yards in LC 40 to 30 win over Middlesboro.
Nope sorry torQQue, I don't have anyone for this past week. Been a long week and my brain's rattled. Can't really remember who played well defensively. I just always like seeing the D guys getting recognition.