Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New bball coach for South Floyd??
Is there any truth to the buzz going 'round that South Floyd might be getting a new varsity bball coach soon?
what will happen to Coach Hall and if He does step down who will step in
kinda late to be looking for a new coach. I think South Floyd will make another run for the district again!
NO truth coach hall will be at the head again this year.
"William Bonney" Wrote:NO truth coach hall will be at the head again this year.

Don't be so quick to shoot down the rumors WB, I also heard that Coach Hall may be stepping down. I also heard that if he did decide to call it quits, that Joe Marson is the likely candidate to be taking over the program.
Im with WB on this, Hall will be back
I can assure you that there is no buzz about Hall leaving

the only people who would say such a thing is those who type people who win at the grade or middle school level and think that they could do a better job.
I knowHall won a game last year in the ALL A
not bad since it was the first win in a state tourney for a left beaver team since 71
Good luck to Barry and His band of immortal Raider who plan to rid the region of all the competion
good to see Hall back at the helm.

good to see ole Doc is alive and well.
Why not wait and see? Do any of us know what we'll be doing in the future?
It would be a HUGE shock to me if coach Hall leaves!!!!
Well all I know is anything's possible
Hall will stay at South Floyd this yr. no doubt about it
Well if he stays maybe Doc, Wyatt, Curley Bill, and me will venture out one night to take in a game if we can break away from the farrow table.
Hall will stay and South Floyd will have another good season.
Coach Hall as far as i know of is still coachin us...but that could chage from now till the season begins.......
Done deal then....Hall is still there :thumb: