Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final: Shelby Valley -14 East Ridge -6
Tight game !
Nice win for the wildcats.. Sounded like a good game.. Hopefully some of our ER fans will update us soon.. with some details..
Congrats to to the valley nice win.
Congrats VALLEY nice win, against a rival. I heard some peeps talking on here earlier that ER wanted to beat valley more than neone, maybe next time. But once again nice victory Confusedhock:
I guess they'll have to wait for awhile before being able to do that.
Congrats Valley Confusedhock: Tongue Confusedhock:
Well this would have been a blow out if the refs wouldn't so many penelty's for the Wildcats!that should of been called for! :evil:

I COULDN'T HELP MENTION THIS BUT ER DOES NOT HAVE NO CLASS BECAUSE AFTER THE GAME THEY DIDN'T EVEN SHAKE OUR HANDS, BUT YOU KNOW WHO WOULD WANT TO SHAKE HANDS AFTER THEY PUSHED THEM ALL OVER THE FIELD! Smile Smile Smile
Congrats to Valley.

Sorry if you think the boys showed disrespect for not shaking hands. I was not there and do not know what went on but it does make us look bad, so I apologize.

I talked to a football player yesterday about the game and he said that the new quarterback wasn't exactly working out the way that was planned. He did not remember plays and just threw the ball and that was basically it. No way to win a game like that.

Better luck next time Warriors.
Congrats to Valley..a rather sloppy game for both teams i must say with quite a few penalties and turnovers but a win is a win...this was a nice win for valley to start the season off with and hopefully they will keep it up
it is clear you were not at the game
because of the heat delay i got to watch the er sv game
looked to me like the only reason sv didnt get a blow out was because of
er's qb
Hey boys. dont get your fishing line all in a tangle. Shit.. Its early in the season ..BOth teams gonna be rusty.. YOu know what I mean.
Valley made too many''mental ''mistakes,which made the game seem closer than it really was.SV's defense looked really good,I don't know what kinda front they were running but it looked alot like what Breathitt Co. has ran the past couple of years. It was very effective against the run. Their offense ran the ball very well at times,only to have a penality negate it.I still believe that Valley was a 40 point better team than East Ridge, but that's why they play the game. Cut down on mental mistakes and quit shooting themselves in the foot ,and this team will definately make some loud noise in the district.Congratulations on the win, and thumbs up to the defensive play of the wildcats, YOU WERE ONE PASS SHY OF A SHUTOUT!!!!!
I wonder how you boys will defense will do next week. Seems to me South Floyd doesnt have much trouble scoring points. should make for an interesting game
SVHERO#74 Wrote:Well this would have been a blow out if the refs wouldn't so many penelty's for the Wildcats!that should of been called for! :evil:

I COULDN'T HELP MENTION THIS BUT ER DOES NOT HAVE NO CLASS BECAUSE AFTER THE GAME THEY DIDN'T EVEN SHAKE OUR HANDS, BUT YOU KNOW WHO WOULD WANT TO SHAKE HANDS AFTER THEY PUSHED THEM ALL OVER THE FIELD! Smile Smile Smile

I never saw Valley make an attempt to shake our hands.
I still say valley was 40 points better than east ridge, but they do need to cut down on the mistakes and mental errors.
Not taking anthing away from east ridge though they should be able to compete for a playoff spot because they are a good defensive team, they are actually much better than i expected so good luck to u all in the future
SVHERO#74 Wrote:Well this would have been a blow out if the refs wouldn't so many penelty's for the Wildcats!that should of been called for! :evil:

I dont think it would have been a blowout....those ER kids left everything out on the field it seemed like from what I seen they made them earn it......as for the Hand Shakes......the ER players thought the same thing after the game but I was told that both team were told to get off the field so the next game could get ready..
As long as they played with heart is what matters. I really think that if Ratliff wasn't ready to run the plays that he did then another QB should have been used.

Who knows about the handshakes?!? Hopefully there are no hard feelings on either side because the boys for both teams have been talking it..
Sorry about not shakin your hands. the reason we didnt do that was becuz they were in a hurry and got us off the field before we had the chance.
Was there bad blood between the two teams during the game or something?
Congrats to SV on the Win.
QQ, I think that there was a rivalry there but it wasn't a thing of direspect intentionally. Like it has been posted here before, I guess that in the rush to get off the field like the officials said, that the hand shaking just didn't happen on either part...
Jesus it was so hot I just wanted to crawl up and die. Newsome had a good game with a touchdown and a hot interception lol. The game wouldn't have been close at all if Valley wouldn't have gotten so many penalties called on them.

I forgot good job to Jon Johnson. I mean you're a f-n hoss!
ER-Warrior06 Wrote:

I dont think it would have been a blowout....those ER kids left everything out on the field it seemed like from what I seen they made them earn it......as for the Hand Shakes......the ER players thought the same thing after the game but I was told that both team were told to get off the field so the next game could get ready..

yeah is true i posted this tread am i was goin to come back and say that er was told to get off the field, SORRY FOR THAT ER PLAYERS! but you all did show alot of stuff and we both played sloppy but we still would of had a blowout if we didn't play bad!
LOL all these people saying the refs cheated thats a lie i watch SV QB throw the football at a ER player SV put there self in the hole....and ER should have blowed SV out it just that ER QB.Ratliff thats was his first game ever QB...he throw 2 int..and i think he fumble it 1 time....next guys it will be a different story ER wins by buy..... Confusedhock:
next year ER wins big..