Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nip/Tuck New Season coming in September
The new season of Nip/Tuck is coming in September. Who else is excited about watching? Who do you all think the carver is? Will Julian McMahon (aka, Dr. Troy) be back?
I watched a couple episodes of this and thought it was pretty cool.. then i watched the pilot to grey's anatomy and liked it also..
I found the show pretty interesting. Don't know too much about it though. Will have to wait and see and follow along then.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I watched a couple episodes of this and thought it was pretty cool.. then i watched the pilot to grey's anatomy and liked it also..

I dont quite believe you on this one. CTD...

theTribe, you should watch the upcoming season especially if you like Julian Mcmahon plus the story line is really interesting. These families are seriously dysfunctional...
I will do.
Great! You will like it...well, maybe...everyone is different...
I love it.. it's one of my favorite shows.. i hope dr troy is back because it wouldnt be half as good without him
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:Great! You will like it...well, maybe...everyone is different...

I will like it, I liked last season, just didn't have the time to catch it on much. One of my friends has the DVD's so I might have to borrow them sometime.
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I watched a couple episodes of this and thought it was pretty cool.. then i watched the pilot to grey's anatomy and liked it also..

I dont quite believe you on this one. CTD...

theTribe, you should watch the upcoming season especially if you like Julian Mcmahon plus the story line is really interesting. These families are seriously dysfunctional...

I really did like it. I just can't watch it cause i'm always at work.
FX is the rubberband mans favorite network now first nip tuck then rescue me now over there FX= Confusedhock: