Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clint Stepp invited to UCLA and Cincinnati elite shooting guard camps
Because of the attention Stepp has been getting from AAU he has been receiving some looks from major D-1 programs... Congrats Clint!!!! :Cheerlead

He went off 28 threes in 3 games on the west coast last summer and picked up where he left off this summer continuing his success.... It is amazing how much better a kid can do when parents aren't yelling at him and trashing him like his older brother Clark had to put up with.....
Good luck Clint keep up the hard work.
YEAA!! keep it up Clint. Do goood.
No. Just another false statement. Just like his brother going to UK.
Congrats Clint. How is he doing behind the arc this summer?
triplemaniaman Wrote:Because of the attention Stepp has been getting from AAU he has been receiving some looks from major D-1 programs... Congrats Clint!!!! :Cheerlead

He went off 28 threes in 3 games on the west coast last summer and picked up where he left off this summer continuing his success.... It is amazing how much better a kid can do when parents aren't yelling at him and trashing him like his older brother Clark had to put up with.....
Now lets here the rest of the story. Tell us how many onion sacks you blew up in your lifetime.
triplemaniaman Wrote:Because of the attention Stepp has been getting from AAU he has been receiving some looks from major D-1 programs... Congrats Clint!!!! :Cheerlead

I dont know about you all but I just cant believe this. If its true then thats great but we all heard that his brother Clark was going to Miss St, Duke, and UK. He ended up walk-on at Austin Peay.
RavenBoy Wrote:I dont know about you all but I just cant believe this. If its true then thats great but we all heard that his brother Clark was going to Miss St, Duke, and UK. He ended up walk-on at Austin Peay.
Clint can hit a three but nothing that a good guard can't shut down.
RavenBoy Wrote:I dont know about you all but I just cant believe this. If its true then thats great but we all heard that his brother Clark was going to Miss St, Duke, and UK. He ended up walk-on at Austin Peay.

you are just making up lies. 1st off all of u people said stepp was going to alice lloyd. as for UK he was asked to walk on there way before season ended. he also could have walked on at vanderbilt, indiana, or oklahoma, but chose to SIGN A FULL RIDE WITH AUSTIN PEAY!!!!!!! don't start saying things when u have no idea what u are talking about
timeout Wrote:Clint can hit a three but nothing that a good guard can't shut down.

i guess that is why he hit 9 out of 13 three point shots against the number 1 aau team in ohio last summer........OHIO BASKETBALL CLUB, i am sure they had some good defenders
Congrats Clint...

His brother is not going to UK
triplemaniaman Wrote:you are just making up lies. 1st off all of u people said stepp was going to alice lloyd. as for UK he was asked to walk on there way before season ended. he also could have walked on at vanderbilt, indiana, or oklahoma, but chose to SIGN A FULL RIDE WITH AUSTIN PEAY!!!!!!!
Do not sit there and tell me he is good enough to play for Vandy, IU, and UK when he is playing at AUSTIN PEAY. :lmao: Smile

I dont see how you think Clint is all that great. His brother Clark, was alot better than him. Keep telling yourself this stuff. Im done with this Stepp stuff, you can keep believeing these lies all you wont and dont be surprised in 4 years what you see.
triplemaniaman Wrote:i guess that is why he hit 9 out of 13 three point shots against the number 1 aau team in ohio last summer........OHIO BASKETBALL CLUB, i am sure they had some good defenders
Wish he had done that in the district tourny. If he was so great last year he should have beat LCC by his self.
Congrats to Clint on some great honors.
Congrats to Clint.
It is an honor just to get invited to these camps, that doesnt mean he will be playing at UCLA.
An invitation to these camps is a great honor, but it is normal to get these. Most kids playing AAU get invited to certain camps. The better ones that perform get invited to the elite camps like these and the one Elisha is going to in Florida. If it is true then I wish him luck, and if it isn't true then I hope he continues to get better because he sounds like a really great talent.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:An invitation to these camps is a great honor, but it is normal to get these. Most kids playing AAU get invited to certain camps. The better ones that perform get invited to the elite camps like these and the one Elisha is going to in Florida. If it is true then I wish him luck, and if it isn't true then I hope he continues to get better because he sounds like a really great talent.

JackRabbit,

Not to take anything away from Clint, but the University of Cincinnati's elite camp accepts any high school boy who wants to go to their elite camp. I don't know about UCLA's. UC's elite camp is not like Kentuckys, Floridas, etc. Any high school player who wants to go to Cincinnati's elite camp can call this number 513-556-5847 to sign-up. They will then mail or fax you a copy of the registration form. It is not limited to 50, but they will take as many players that would sign up.
HazzBeen Wrote:JackRabbit,

Not to take anything away from Clint, but the University of Cincinnati's elite camp accepts any high school boy who wants to go to their elite camp. I don't know about UCLA's. UC's elite camp is not like Kentuckys, Floridas, etc. Any high school player who wants to go to Cincinnati's elite camp can call this number 513-556-5847 to sign-up. They will then mail or fax you a copy of the registration form. It is not limited to 50, but they will take as many players that would sign up.

I can believe that. Cincinnati doesn't have the tradition some of these others have. I would think that UCLA would be by invitation, but I am not sure. They are one of the greatest programs of all time.
triplemaniaman Wrote:you are just making up lies. 1st off all of u people said stepp was going to alice lloyd. as for UK he was asked to walk on there way before season ended. he also could have walked on at vanderbilt, indiana, or oklahoma, but chose to SIGN A FULL RIDE WITH AUSTIN PEAY!!!!!!! don't start saying things when u have no idea what u are talking about
Well I guess Ap didn't work out I hear ALC is in the near future now that Gary has been assigned to be a coach. Clint is really tearing it up this year now isn't he. Remember when you make these bold statements they can come back to haunt you.
congrats buddy keep it up and make us all proud.
First off he can shoot. Secondly he is to small to play at either of these schools.
Congrats Clint!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I can believe that. Cincinnati doesn't have the tradition some of these others have. I would think that UCLA would be by invitation, but I am not sure. They are one of the greatest programs of all time.

:confused: Two National Championships. Oscar Roberston - voted top 5 all-time college players of all-time. just 5 years ago, they were in the NCAA for 13 straight years, with 8 sweet 16's, 2 elite 8's and a Final Four???
You need to go watch JBS if you still think this is true.
Congrats on the recognition Clint Stepp!!!
Stardust Wrote::confused: Two National Championships. Oscar Roberston - voted top 5 all-time college players of all-time. just 5 years ago, they were in the NCAA for 13 straight years, with 8 sweet 16's, 2 elite 8's and a Final Four???
those 2 championships were back when the dead sea was sick and they never really built from it except for a run in the 90s they have been mediocre ,,,, Bill Russel won 2 titles with San Francico does that make them one of the alltime great programs i dont think so.Cincy is not considered one of the top programs of alltime whenever the subject is discussed by college b-ball experts
The Fan Wrote:those 2 championships were back when the dead sea was sick and they never really built from it except for a run in the 90s they have been mediocre ,,,, Bill Russel won 2 titles with San Francico does that make them one of the alltime great programs i dont think so.Cincy is not considered one of the top programs of alltime whenever the subject is discussed by college b-ball experts

Rolleyes :confused:

#23 winningest program ever: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tea...basketball

THE GREATEST PROGRAMS: NO. 11, CINCINNATI - http://beyondthearc.msnbc.msn.com/archiv...0.aspx?p=2

#7 - most NCAA titles
triplemaniaman Wrote:you are just making up lies. 1st off all of u people said stepp was going to alice lloyd. as for UK he was asked to walk on there way before season ended. he also could have walked on at vanderbilt, indiana, or oklahoma, but chose to SIGN A FULL RIDE WITH AUSTIN PEAY!!!!!!! don't start saying things when u have no idea what u are talking about

I think it is great for the Stepp boys. Good luck to both. They are mountain boys and i will cheer them on where ever they go.
Um..from what I seen him playin at JC the kid can't shoot worth crap..