Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings Island
Got back from Kings Island last night. We had a blast the time we were there. we got there on a Thursday and stayed till late Friday night. When we got there, there was almost NOBODY in line at anything... So we got to jump to the front of the line on everything. I was gonna ride Drop Zone with my dad, but the thing wouldnt close around my shoulders. which really sucked, i wanted to ride it. We were gonna ride that Italian Job Stunt Track, but this thing was once again too small for my big ol' frame. Those were the only 2 things i could not ride.

It was expensive there also. We ate at the Happy Days Diner, fed 6 people and it was 56 dollars. kinda pricey, but the food was excellent. Friday, we headed on over to the Water Park... Fun Times there.

It was so flippin' hot, but there were plenty of ways to keep cool and beat the heat. We went up into the Tower before we left, and there was such a breeze up there.. it was really cool up there. you could see all of The Beast and Son of Beast. Vortex looked really cool from up there. It was awesome to ride too. i managed to strike a pose for the camera as we came around a loop and it turned out pretty good.

All in all, a really good time.
8)