Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 13, Johnson Central 11
The Hazard Bulldogs defeated Johnson Central tonight 13-11.

CONGRATS HAZARD!!!!
Congrats Hazard!! Glad to see JC was able to put a few runs on the board.Big Grin
Congrats Hazard
Who pitched for JCHS in this game... And also who pitched the other game that they played on Saturday?
Mr. 15th Region Wrote:Who pitched for JCHS in this game... And also who pitched the other game that they played on Saturday?

Chase Richardson and Dillon Baldwin pitched the PCC game and I think from what I heard was Staff pitched the Hazard game!Big Grin JC has two district games on Monday and Tuesday.
Eagle Eye Wrote:Chase Richardson and Dillon Baldwin pitched the PCC game and I think from what I heard was Staff pitched the Hazard game!Big Grin JC has two district games on Monday and Tuesday.

Just about every team is in the same situation: Big games looming. The scoreboard is littered with teams who lost because they couldn't throw their #1 at somebody. The good teams overcome this. The rest of us just hope to get by. A win is a win.
mandan Wrote:Just about every team is in the same situation: Big games looming. The scoreboard is littered with teams who lost because they couldn't throw their #1 at somebody. The good teams overcome this. The rest of us just hope to get by. A win is a win.

I was not trying to make excuses because Hazard was in the same situation from what I heard. The question was who pitched for JC. I was just glad JC put some runs on the board.
congrats hazard.