Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanna hear a funny story?!
Sure ya do!

Okay so I worked on saturday, right? Right...so yeah Devin and I were supposed to close and Canton asked me to finish putting up signs before I left and he asked me to stay like 15 minutes later, and we closed at 10. So anyways being the good employee that I am, I agreed. So Devin left at like 10:05 and I said well I'll stay here and put up the signs. Well I was there til around 10:15 and I took the handheld back to the little office. I was walking back to clock out and the light was off in the room. Grrreeaaaatt! Well I clocked out and got the stuff out of my locker. I walked to the front of the store and no one was there! I unlocked the door but then I realized I couldn't just leave and leave the store unlocked so I walked all around the store tryin to find someone. Wellll guess what! No one was there! Yep you better believe it...I got locked in JC Penney! So anyways I called Linds collect and i'm like oh crap what do I do and she's like are you serious. So yeah I call the Pikeville city police and they're like call the state police and so i call and i'm like "I'm an associate at JC Penney and I've been locked in the store". Well I was only on the phone for like 5 minutes and then Mrs. Dickerson (the head honcho) walks in and is like what are you doing here! Ugh she scared me and i just cried hysterically. I was SO scared! It's hilarious now that you think about it but then i was scared shitless. I felt like Nova Lee Nation in Where The Heart Is. What an effed up experience. Haha and one of my friends was like yeah I heard it on the scanner they said "Ugh we need help there's an employee locked in jc penney". Hahaha how funny!

So yeah...that's my Saturday night. Smile
haha.. Smile Big Grin
OMG.. I cant believe you got locked in. You should of tried on some new clothes.. Smile :o :|
Haha it was an experience. I hope it's not in the papers lol. :|
OMG that's hilarious...if it's in the paper I'll frame it for ya...lol...
LMFAO!

i leave kentucky for a week and THIS is what happens. oh gah.
LOL....Only you Cali! Big Grin Smile
I thought the exact same thing BallaBaby.
Funny now...but then it was SCARY! :| :?

Hehe I can't wait til CTD sees this :!:
I LOVE MY AVATAR! YAYY I MADE IT MYSELF! :!: :!: :!:
Well I guess that explains why you didn't call me lol..Butthead... Cry