Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Knight
Does anybody else listen to Chris Knight? He's a country singer and songwriter from Slaughters, Kentucky. I really like his music and just wondered if anybody else listened to him. He's coming to Whitesburg in June.
Lol, this is like the 100th thread on Chris Knight.

Anyways, yeah I listen to Chris Knight all the time, he is great. Hey Brooks, if you haven't heard it yet, you need to get his cd "Trailor Tapes".
Yes i have all of his cds
I have listened to Chris Knight for quiet some time and have seen him live 3 times! Puts on an awesome show. IF you like Chris Knight, you would love Corey Smith Brooks4Prez!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I have listened to Chris Knight for quiet some time and have seen him live 3 times! Puts on an awesome show. IF you like Chris Knight, you would love Corey Smith Brooks4Prez!

I saw him in Harlan last Summer and plan on going to the show in WHitesburg too.
Ive been a huge Chris Knight fan for a long time. Redneck I have the Trailor Tapes CD and the music on it is unreal!
He's got a new CD coming out this fall and I think he's going to put Crooked Road on it.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:He's got a new CD coming out this fall and I think he's going to put Crooked Road on it.

Thats an awesome song! Theres a video of it on youtube.
I wish the Expo would get him in here for Hillbilly Days or somethin. I don't think ole Chris realizes how big of a fan base he has in these parts. I would bet that the Expo would dang near sell out if he was to come, and that's no exaggeration.