Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Star games at PCC
Does anyone know the scores to the two games at Pcc?
KCCFAN23 Wrote:Does anyone know the scores to the two games at Pcc?

[COLOR="Blue"]I think that the 53/54 won over the 55/56 in all four games; Underclassmen Girls, Underclassmen Boys, Senior Girls and Senior Boys. I'm not positive who won the Senior Boys game..maybe someone else can post the score from that one. The Senior Girls game was pretty much a blow out by the 53/54.

In the underclassmen boys game the final score was 115-117. Cox nor Whitaker played for the 53/54; Dakota Ritchie (Breathitt) did not play for the 55/56 team due to an injury, leaving them a little shallow in the middle.

Aaron Charles (Lee Co) led all scorers with 26 pts (60% shooting), 7 rebounds and 4 assists in the underclassmen game while playing only half the game. (All players play equal time and rotated every 5 minutes)

Interesting that last weekend Aaron Charles led all scorers with 26 pts (55% shooting) and 10 assists in the Adidas All Star Junior game at Hindman in a win over the15/16 region all stars, again playing half the game.
[/COLOR]
Does anyone know how the kcc boys done
KCCFAN23 Wrote:Does anyone know how the kcc boys done

Cox -KCC DID NOT PLAY
Ratliff -KCC PLAYED WELL
Stamper -KCC PLAYED VERY GOOD, BEST PLAYER ON 53/54 TEAM
Caudill -KCC PLAYED OK
Did Puckett play for Jenkins or Banks/Adams/Profitt from Letcher Central?
ARC Wrote:I think that the 53/54 won over the 55/56 in all four games; Underclassmen Girls, Underclassmen Boys, Senior Girls and Senior Boys. I'm not positive who won the Senior Boys game..maybe someone else can post the score from that one. The Senior Girls game was pretty much a blow out by the 53/54.

In the underclassmen boys game the final score was 115-117. Cox nor Whitaker played for the 53/54; Dakota Ritchie (Breathitt) did not play for the 55/56 team due to an injury, leaving them a little shallow in the middle.

Aaron Charles (Lee Co) led all scorers with 26 pts (60% shooting), 7 rebounds and 4 assists in the underclassmen game while playing only half the game. (All players play equal time and rotated every 5 minutes)

Interesting that last weekend Aaron Charles led all scorers with 26 pts (55% shooting) and 10 assists in the Adidas All Star Junior game at Hindman in a win over the15/16 region all stars, again playing half the game.

I heard at prom last night that Hazard's Josh Whitaker was playing in a ballgame in another state this weekend...Ohio maybe.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Did Puckett play for Jenkins or Banks/Adams/Profitt from Letcher Central?

UNDERCLASSMEN GAME:
Banks - LCC
Blair -LCC

SENIOR GAME:
Longworth -LCC
Puckett -Jenkins

SOME PLAYERS DID NOT END UP ON THE ROSTERS DUE TO BASEBALL. I actually thought that Profitt played, but his name wasn't on the roster. I'm not very familiar with the LCC team....how tall is Longworth?
ARC Wrote:I think that the 53/54 won over the 55/56 in all four games; Underclassmen Girls, Underclassmen Boys, Senior Girls and Senior Boys. I'm not positive who won the Senior Boys game..maybe someone else can post the score from that one. The Senior Girls game was pretty much a blow out by the 53/54.

Actually the 55/56th won the senior game 105-96....the score of the underclassmen boys game was 55/54th 118-116. Im not sure of the girls.
Christian Brewer, Aaron Charles and Tristin Cackling was impressive. Great shooting from these guys. Aaron had 26 points and Christian had 15. Not sure about Cackling. They put on a shooting clinic. Very nice.
Blank from Buckhorn stole the show if you ask me. Taking charges and making good passes. Charles has been impressive the last two weekends.
DADDY BALLER 20 Wrote:Christian Brewer, Aaron Charles and Tristin Cackling was impressive. Great shooting from these guys. Aaron had 26 points and Christian had 15. Not sure about Cackling. They put on a shooting clinic. Very nice.
Cackling had 17 points 6 assists and Hoover had 11 for the Estill boys.
DoItBig Wrote:Actually the 55/56th won the senior game 105-96....the score of the underclassmen boys game was 55/54th 118-116. Im not sure of the girls.
Sounds like two pretty competitive games. The mixes and matches of these type games though, according to how the coach wants to play a particular lineup, makes it unclear who may win. In addition, I was told quite a few players involved in baseball or something else did not attend.
But it's not important who wins or loses an All Star game. It's important that these kids are getting valuable publicity to further their future endeavors, and also simply rewarding them and their friends and family for a lot of hard work..
A big thanks to the coaches association of the 14th region for thier efforts in this cause. :Thumbs:
DoItBig Wrote:Actually the 55/56th won the senior game 105-96....the score of the underclassmen boys game was 55/54th 118-116. Im not sure of the girls.
Christopher for Estill had 14 pts for the senior winners. I believe Wilson for Wolfe led with 19.
Does anyone have any stats on the senior game 53/54?

I heard that the Taylor kid played real well.