Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestlemaia 24 Review
Wreastlemania was four hours of pure entertainment. I bought the ppv because I knew that this would be the last time Ric Flair would be in the ring wrestling. Flair and HBK stole the show. They had the best pure wrestling that WWE has had in a long time. The WWE Championship match had an interesting finish with Randy Orton retaining the title. The ECW Championship Match saw what had to be a record. Kane defeated Chavo in 7 Seconds. CM Punk won the high flying, high impact Money in the Bank Match. The Mayweather v Big Show match was great with the exception of Mayweather winning by using brass knuckles to rock Big Show's jaw. Finally the Main Event saw a great match between Edge and the Undertaker. 16-0 as the Undertaker defeated Edge.

WHAT A NIGHT
Hornet Nation Wrote:. The Mayweather v Big Show match was great with the exception of Mayweather winning by using brass knuckles to rock Big Show's jaw.

WHAT A NIGHT
That is the junk that made me quit watching it. No one wanted to see him win that match.
Hornet Nation Wrote:Wreastlemania was four hours of pure entertainment. I bought the ppv because I knew that this would be the last time Ric Flair would be in the ring wrestling. Flair and HBK stole the show. They had the best pure wrestling that WWE has had in a long time. The WWE Championship match had an interesting finish with Randy Orton retaining the title. The ECW Championship Match saw what had to be a record. Kane defeated Chavo in 7 Seconds. CM Punk won the high flying, high impact Money in the Bank Match. The Mayweather v Big Show match was great with the exception of Mayweather winning by using brass knuckles to rock Big Show's jaw. Finally the Main Event saw a great match between Edge and the Undertaker. 16-0 as the Undertaker defeated Edge.

WHAT A NIGHT

Wow!! Thats pretty darn fast! I wisj I could've saw the HBK and Ric Flair match. I could tell on Raw tonight whenever they showed replays from yesterday that HBK didn't wanna win or hit with the Sweet Chin Music. Always loved to watch Ric fight!
bluegrassballa Wrote:Wow!! Thats pretty darn fast! I wisj I could've saw the HBK and Ric Flair match. I could tell on Raw tonight whenever they showed replays from yesterday that HBK didn't wanna win or hit with the Sweet Chin Music. Always loved to watch Ric fight!

If you missed it, you missed a great match from start to finish. The match went for about 30 minutes. Ric and Shawn gave their best match in many years. But Raw tonight was great. Seeing the Horsemen in the ring and all the WWE superstars coming out to show their respects lets you know that Flair will always be the goldstandard and the Real Icon of prowrestling. Forget Hogan. He couldn't wrestle his way out of paper bag (he is an entertainer). Ric was truely the best of the best. I would have loved to see all of his greatest rivals come to RAW. to show respect. WWE should have invited TNA Superstars to the show like Sting, Nash and Steiner to show their respects.

Ric Flair's top 5 rivals.
1. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
2. Dusty Rhodes
3. Harley Race
4. Terry Funk
5. Sting
Hornet Nation Wrote:If you missed it, you missed a great match from start to finish. The match went for about 30 minutes. Ric and Shawn gave their best match in many years. But Raw tonight was great. Seeing the Horsemen in the ring and all the WWE superstars coming out to show their respects lets you know that Flair will always be the goldstandard and the Real Icon of prowrestling. Forget Hogan. He couldn't wrestle his way out of paper bag (he is an entertainer). Ric was truely the best of the best. I would have loved to see all of his greatest rivals come to RAW. to show respect. WWE should have invited TNA Superstars to the show like Sting, Nash and Steiner to show their respects.

Ric Flair's top 5 rivals.
1. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
2. Dusty Rhodes
3. Harley Race
4. Terry Funk
5. Sting

I did miss it. Sad. I also thought it was great to see all those guys paying their respect. And I don't see why they didn't invite the other wrestlers from TNA either. Sting and Ric always was battling it out.