Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to Join the Mafia?
Go to http://www.TheMafiaBoss.com?refer=606mafia

This is a fun game where you use turns to do many mafia like things. I like it and some of you have already joined. If anyone else decides to play, post your screen name here and I will invite you to join my mafia family on there.

Please participate in this. Hope to see you on there.
Mine's 4leaf...add me or whatever you do.
alright i will add you, u will get a message so check your mailbox and it will say invite or something so accept that to join my family. my id on there is 606mafia and the family is called 606core.
4leaf i tried to add u but i dont think that u have activated ur account yet, use the email that they send to the account u provided. u have to enter the pin they give u once and stuff. i will try to add u later.
my name on there is amanda32 if anyone has it add me
have u accepted my family invite yet 15th?
Yeap
im theswag.
Justin_Devito
Tribe invite me my name is Hank_the_Hitman
mlb33 Wrote:Tribe invite me my name is Hank_the_Hitman

fitting name, mlb.
Alright I think I did it tribe
I'm getting the hell blown outta me now. I was ranked really high in the nation, then went to lunch here at work, came back and all my guys were dead and most of my money was gone. This game is very addicting.
yea it is very addicted and I GOT KICKED OFF FROM IT, the admin got pissed because reizvoll and i used the same computer this weekend and froze my account. i am VERY pissed off. i am trying to get my account reactivated but if i cant then i will make a new account. reizvoll isnt banned, just me. wait and see though i will be back as soon as possible one way or another.
BCf4l check your pm on the mafia boss.