Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Runyon 15th Region Coach Of The Year
congrats coach. good luck at state
http://fieldsnotes.wordpress.com/
Congrats Coach Runyon. Another great accomplishment to a great career.
Very well deserved!!!!!
Congrats BMR!!
Good job coach...next up...BMR for Mayor
Congrats to a great coach and even better man....good luck tomorrow BMR and crew.
Congrats Coach!
Great job, outstanding year, and unbelievable career.
Congrats Coach Runyon!
Congrats Coach
Can't say I'm surprised on this one---he's going out with a bang! Probably one of the top 4 teams he's ever had. If they had a big man---maybe the best all around they've ever had.
transplanttiger Wrote:Can't say I'm surprised on this one---he's going out with a bang! Probably one of the top 4 teams he's ever had. If they had a big man---maybe the best all around they've ever had.
You absolutely CANNOT be serious.:confused:

Of the 8 regional championship teams he's had, this one ranks 8th.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:You absolutely CANNOT be serious.:confused:

Of the 8 regional championship teams he's had, this one ranks 8th.

This team doesn't rank up there, but they are a very good team.
OMG Wrote:This team doesn't rank up there, but they are a very good team.

Did you just not get done saying that they were perhaps the best all around they ever had ?:confused:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Did you just not get done saying that they were perhaps the best all around they ever had ?:confused:

UHHH No? Don't know where you got that from? You might want to go back and read it again. I think the only thing I even said in this thread was "BMR for mayor"
transplanttiger Wrote:Can't say I'm surprised on this one---he's going out with a bang! Probably one of the top 4 teams he's ever had. If they had a big man---maybe the best all around they've ever had.

Sorry I was referring to transplants post, your right you did not say it..
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Sorry I was referring to transplants post, your right you did not say it..

It's cool, that's the first time i've been able to get you back. You call me out everytime I screw so I got one tally atleast. haha
OMG Wrote:It's cool, that's the first time i've been able to get you back. You call me out everytime I screw so I got one tally atleast. haha

I guarantee that it wont be the last time either.Smile