Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want An Invisible Girlfriend?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...T&rd=1

I saw this and I HAD to post and show all of you my findings. I found this pretty dang hilarious and hope that you get a kick out of it too. This just goes to show that you can sell ANYTHING on ebay!
haha that is very funny
this is prolly a joke..i mean wut kind of idiot is he..
well i mean its just a piece of paper. i would so sell a piece of paper for 40 bucks! who wouldnt?
yeh and exactly who would buy it?
apparently someone, there was 8 bids on it yesterday, it had started out at 5 dollars and had made its way all the way to 38 something so apparently someone would.

u could basically sell anything on ebay and someone somewhere would bid on it. try it sometime, i know that i am going to. you could probably sell a pencil on there and make like 40 bucks on it. i saw that a man sold a one dollar coin (he was from england or somewhere like that) and the bid was increased to over 100,000 dollars. the guy selling it cancelled the bid because he feared that the winning person would not pay for it and ebay would charge him alot of money in fees.
I bet he was bidding on it himself under another account and he cancelled it just being a jack ACE :!: