Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The band is back together...
My band is getting back together this summer and this is one of the songs I wrote. I want your suggestions and comments on it so we can know what to do better. We are a rock band and this is one of our slower songs.

You can go here to listen to it:
http://www.purevolume.com/paradigmky

Thanks
The song is good..but the recording isn't all that great.. hard to hear at times.. try putting a mic on the acoustic rather than playing through an amp..
Yeah, we trusted a guy to do our recording, said he knew what he was doing, and it came out like that.
Thats good, Its that you singing?
The Godfather Wrote:Yeah, we trusted a guy to do our recording, said he knew what he was doing, and it came out like that.

Was it a home studio or what? and did he charge a whole lot?
He was a friend of our guitar player and charged us like $50 bucks each. And the studio was real professional but he just couldn't get it to mix right.
I see. well good luck in the future..
That's T singing isnt it?
well i hope to come and see u guys play this summer like we talked about the other day
At first I thought this thread was going to be about the backstreet boys..lol..

Anyway, I listened to it and it sounds ok. I like the type of music...The recording wasnt real high quality but you already mentioned that. Also, the vocals could have been stronger...

You need to find something that makes you unique/stand out from all the similar boy bands out there...