Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Going To Bristol?
Ill be there and Im PUMPED!!!!! Who esle is going?
I'll be there as well... There is a chance that the Nationwide Series race is going to be canceled so maybe we will get to see a night race in the spring!
Not goin this year, wish I was. With my dirt track season gettin ready to kick off in 3 weeks I have burned a hole in my wallet that past few days, lol. Drink a few cold one's for me.
Well I was going but the person we were buying tickets off of sold them.Sad
to cold i have been the last 3 years and got snowed on so i will pass drink a beer for me Dale jr is the man.
rallo316 Wrote:to cold i have been the last 3 years and got snowed on so i will pass drink a beer for me Dale jr is the man.

I don't know how many beers you drank last year but you muct have passed out before you got to Bristol and missed the race cause where I was sittin I got frickin sun burnt from the torchin sun and 80 degree weather. It was colder than a well diggers ass in 06' and spit a lil snow, you're right abou that.
blackcat_student Wrote:Well I was going but the person we were buying tickets off of sold them.Sad
How many do you need? I have 2 Im not using I was just going to sell at the track. Ill sell them to you at face value if you want them. PM me if youre interested?