Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Game Show?!
Ok lets here it. Its a rainy and boring day and I was flipping through the tube and found Card Sharks on. I remember sitting and watching that with my dad all the time.

So lets here it whats yours

Card Sharks is one of mine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Let's make a deal
Price is right...duh lol.
I used to LOVE Press Your Luck.... not the new knock off, but the original!
Press Your Luck
Match Game
Match Game PM
The Price is Right
What's My Line
To Tell the Truth
Tic Tac Dough
Card Sharks
Global Guts
American Gladiators
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Price is Right and Deal or No Deal
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mine would be: Deal or No Deal, Family Feud, and My Dad is better than your Dad (it's a new one).
American Gladiators. That counts, right?
Greed, its off the main network but still is on the Gameshow Network.
oh yeah Wammy was the best.
Prime time........Deal or No Deal

Day time...........Price is Right
RavenBoy Wrote:oh yeah Wammy was the best.

Oh yeah, great times. I like Wheel of Fortune, and I like that one game show where they would go around a grocery store and try and get the things on sale and all that. Can't really remember that name of it.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Oh yeah, great times. I like Wheel of Fortune, and I like that one game show where they would go around a grocery store and try and get the things on sale and all that. Can't really remember that name of it.

"The next time you hear the beep, you could be on Supermarket Sweep" It went something like that. That is a good one in my memory and I have no clue why looking back.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Tomcat68 Wrote:"The next time you hear the beep, you could be on Supermarket Sweep" It went something like that. That is a good one in my memory and I have no clue why looking back.
That was mine. Was just talking about that show like 2 days ago.
Tomcat68 Wrote:"The next time you hear the beep, you could be on Supermarket Sweep" It went something like that. That is a good one in my memory and I have no clue why looking back.

Yes!! Thats the show. I always loved watching it. Very fun to watch!