Poll: Sleep or not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Go to sleep
25.00%
Stay awake
75.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To sleep or not to sleep...help me decide
Alright, well Sunday night I pulled an all-nighter with success until I got out of class. At that point I felt like dying and went to sleep for a few hours.

But tonight, I have to write a paper and study for a test in my PSY 312 class tomorrow.

Honestly, I haven't written a single word of my paper yet, nor have I studied for my test.

Do I stay up and burn the midnight oil? Or do I go to bed and face the consequences; those being a missed assignment and not being prepared for the test?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would like to note that I have a whole bottle of No-Doz here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Id stay up and watch Scrubs lol.
Do half of each, get some sleep and do the other half of each when ya get up. The brain functions better with more rest.
I would stay up and write the paper. Then sleep a little after I finished it and then wake up early to study some.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah I agree with 15th. Go ahead and work on the paper and do your best to finish it, then take a power nap and get back up to study.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Lol.

I'm still up and still haven't done anything. They really need to make a pill for procrastination.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hope you stayed up. It's what I always do, seems to work well for me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I remember pulling a few all-nighters in college, and looking back on it I wouldn't recommend it. The only times I did it were when I had two big tests on the same day, and I just stayed up all night cramming for both. I felt like a zombie the whole next day, and I don't think it helped me do that well on the tests anyway.

I can function pretty well on just a little sleep, so usually when I stayed up to about 4 then went to bed for a few hours, I felt pretty good the next day and was able to do well.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
**** it man, I'd stay up and play Pac-Man all night..