Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Sign Antwan Odom
HOW HAS NO ONE POSTED THIS YET?!?!

Bengals sign FA DE Antwan Odom.

8 sacks last year for Tennesee, 26 hurries, things keep looking up.

Can I get a Who-Dey?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Who-Dey
Good to get some good news out of Bengals land, especially after the weekend flub-up with Shaun Rogers.

Only thing, are we sure this is a "done deal"? :confused:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Are they still trying to sign D. Robertson from the Jets.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
More Cowbell Wrote:Good to get some good news out of Bengals land, especially after the weekend flub-up with Shaun Rogers.

Only thing, are we sure this is a "done deal"? :confused:

Yes, it's a VERY done deal, and he's here to make a difference.

We finally got off our *** and got it done.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Batpuff Wrote:Are they still trying to sign D. Robertson from the Jets.

Yes sir
Okay so Cincy just signed Fanene to a lengthy, wealthy deal and Odom as well. So my question is, where does this put Geathers??
The Blue Blur Wrote:Okay so Cincy just signed Fanene to a lengthy, wealthy deal and Odom as well. So my question is, where does this put Geathers??

Geathers will definitely play ahead of Fanene, if it comes to that. If they stay in a 4-3, Odom and Geathers will start with Fanene and Rucker being the backups. If they switch to a 3-4, I would say Geathers would move to OLB, with Fanene and Rucker battling to be the other starter.

And what I read yesterday said the possible trade for Robertson was dead due to his refusal to renegotiate the last two years of his contract.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah I guess I could see Geathers at LB in the 3-4, I would presume they'd move Odom back to LB as well in the 3-4. I would prefer they stay in the 4-3 defense unless they can land a young, stud at NG. I do hope they can bring McCree in to fill the void left by the departure of Williams. Another addition, would be Utect at TE from Indianapolis. I was hoping they would go after Kearse but all signs are pointing he'll return to the Titans.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Yeah I guess I could see Geathers at LB in the 3-4, I would presume they'd move Odom back to LB as well in the 3-4. I would prefer they stay in the 4-3 defense unless they can land a young, stud at NG. I do hope they can bring McCree in to fill the void left by the departure of Williams. Another addition, would be Utect at TE from Indianapolis. I was hoping they would go after Kearse but all signs are pointing he'll return to the Titans.

Yeah, Marlon McCree would be a great addition to the team. I like our young safeties, but we really do need some kind of veteran presence back there.

As for landing a stud NG, I really hope they take a DT in the first round of the draft, be it for a 4-3 or 3-4 defense.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]