Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Players Signing?
Where are some players in the 15th going to be playing their college ball at next year or who has offered so far?
i hear alot of the 15th region players that are seniors are going to be playing at the sportsplex in knott county next year.
Norm Stewert Wrote:i hear alot of the 15th region players that are seniors are going to be playing at the sportsplex in knott county next year.
Does this mean Alice Loyd?
The Joker Wrote:Does this mean Alice Loyd?

No, the Knott County Sportsplex. Has 5 basketball courts, bowling alleys and a fitness center.
Norm Stewert Wrote:i hear alot of the 15th region players that are seniors are going to be playing at the sportsplex in knott county next year.

I don't understand????????? So what if they are going to play at the sportsplex in knott county next year? What does that place have to do with college. I thought the sportsplex was open to the public where anyone could go play, kinda like the KBA in Lexington.
thats what he means man lol
And you signed to play where out of high school?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
I don't quite understand what this thread is asking?
OMG Wrote:I don't quite understand what this thread is asking?

The original thread starter wants to know who is gonna be signin where and who has been offered. Somebody had to be a ******** and ruin the thread. So if ya know anything on any of the 15th region seniors, let's hear it.
Redneck Wrote:The original thread starter wants to know who is gonna be signin where and who has been offered. Somebody had to be a ******** and ruin the thread. So if ya know anything on any of the 15th region seniors, let's hear it.

Oh Ok I got it now. I was so confused. I thought there was some league going on at that place in Knott County..LOL..As of right now I haven't heard anything on signing. I would say that once the region and state tournament is over whomever is going will be signing then and making up their mind then. I know everyone is anxious to see about Landon.