Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EK Miners 194 Atlanta 115
The Miners set a new CBA record for points in a game. They Shattered the old record of 182. With the win the Miners assure themselves a playoff spot. Could a Mod. edit the score?? It was Atlanta 115. They won by 79.
Defense?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Atlanta only scored 12 in the 1st!! lol there is your D for the game. In the Quarters Miners went 42,41,58,53. I think Atlanta has lost some of their players throughout the season due to lack of money.
Mike Dean led the Miners with 44 points. Josh Pace bucketed 28 points and Boo Jackson came in a close 3rd with 26. One of the coaches for the Miners even added a few.
Anyone have any playoff info? When are the playoffs? It would be cool if the Miners get a home playoff game. Probably have a huge crowd.
jetpilot Wrote:Anyone have any playoff info? When are the playoffs? It would be cool if the Miners get a home playoff game. Probably have a huge crowd.
From the program about the playoffs: The six teams with the highest quarter point average qualify for the playoffs. The first round will have each team participating in a 3 game round-robin, the finals will include the two teams with the highest quarter point average from the first round.
The standings from the CBA site as of now are:
1. Yakama 5.50
2. Minot 4.82
3. Oklahoma 3.96
4. Pittsburgh 3.93
5. EK Miners 3.65
6. Albany 3.30
It's the top three teams from each division. That would make it Yakama, Oklahoma, and Butte in the National. Minot, Pittsburgh and EK from the American. Also, we will be having a playoff game here on either March the 13, or 15th. They announced it tonight. Tonight's game was amazing to watch, even though I felt bad for Atlanta! The Miners have the record for most points in ANY basketball game I believe. The NBA record is 186.
Anyone have the FG% for both teams?
Thats amazing! 309 points scored in one game, regulation at that.
Wow!! Great win!!
Thats crazy...wish I could've seen it.