Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley Wildcats
64.23%
Prestonsburg Blackcats
35.77%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Tournament: Shelby Valley vs. Prestonsburg
blackcat_mc Wrote:Pburg should walk away with an easy victory. Taylor Clark will be playing solid D on ashley hatfield and elisha. And bryant, jonah, newsom, and everyone else. They won't be able to do anything. Taylor is too athletic, he may not be the fastest person ever but he is quicker than anyone from Shelby Valley. Now, when we have to play an actually good team like Paintsville, it may be a different outcome. But Shelby Valley just doesn't have enough talent to stop us.

You are talking about the same Prestonsburg team that only won 9 games going into tonight and lost earlier this year to this same no talent Shelby Valley team by 32. Taylor Clark is one of the better defenders in the region but to say that he is going to shut down the whole Shelby Valley team let's get real. Valley by 20+
Preacher Wrote:It is amazing how people lose control when it comes to their children. I guess we all (parents, players, coaches, & fans) need to remember that this is just a game. It is more important to teach our young men and women how to gracefully win, or lose and be able to handle stressful situations without such rage. Although, it is easy to allow emotions to take over in heated situations; but there in no excuse for such conduct.

But, as More Cowbell has suggested, I believe Valley will win by 25.

"Excellent Post!" :Thumbs: There is no excuse for people who are old enough to know the difference between right and wrong! Again, I wish both teams the best of luck and I pray that we will all show good sportsmanship! God really doesn't care about how many games we win but how we treat each other!!!
mama cat Wrote:"Excellent Post!" :Thumbs: There is no excuse for people who are old enough to know the difference between right and wrong! Again, I wish both teams the best of luck and I pray that we will all show good sportsmanship! God really doesn't care about how many games we win but how we treat each other!!!

God doesn't care about winning cause he aint playin tonight. And to slingblade, no one can stop taylor clark. No one[url=http://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/member.php?u=1131][/url]
blackcat_mc Wrote:Pburg should walk away with an easy victory. Taylor Clark will be playing solid D on ashley hatfield and elisha. And bryant, jonah, newsom, and everyone else. They won't be able to do anything. Taylor is too athletic, he may not be the fastest person ever but he is quicker than anyone from Shelby Valley. Now, when we have to play an actually good team like Paintsville, it may be a different outcome. But Shelby Valley just doesn't have enough talent to stop us.

I hope your right so the Tiger's can have an easy semi-final game. haha..jk
im goin on valley side with this 1
blackcat_mc Wrote:God doesn't care about winning cause he aint playin tonight. And to slingblade, no one can stop taylor clark. No one

:thatsfunn
WOW!!! the greatest post I've ever seen!!!

are you serious???

Anyone can be "stopped" on any given night. I can tell that you are a die hard blackcat fan but to go as far as P-Burg "Walking Away" with the victory or Taylor Clark playing D on the Whole Valley team is just absurd. P-burg has a chance to beat Valley, anyone has a chance to beat Valley, but Valley "upsetting" p-burg is freaking hilarious
RB#2 Wrote::thatsfunn
WOW!!! the greatest post I've ever seen!!!

are you serious???

Anyone can be "stopped" on any given night. I can tell that you are a die hard blackcat fan but to go as far as P-Burg "Walking Away" with the victory or Taylor Clark playing D on the Whole Valley team is just absurd. P-burg has a chance to beat Valley, anyone has a chance to beat Valley, but Valley "upsetting" p-burg is freaking hilarious

Taylor is on a whole different level than anyone else in the region.
Is there no way to block a members posts so you can't see them, because blackcat_mc is just joking around and im tired of seeing it.
Valley
PC_You_Know Wrote:Is there no way to block a members posts so you can't see them, because blackcat_mc is just joking around and im tired of seeing it.

I personally wish they would too, but unfortunately I don't think they will. I would say they will tell you that he is just posting his personal opinion and there's nothing wrong with that. Even though everybody knows he doesn't honestly believe that. And i'm a Paintsville Fan!!!haha
OMG Wrote:I personally wish they would too, but unfortunately I don't think they will. I would say they will tell you that he is just posting his personal opinion and there's nothing wrong with that. Even though everybody knows he doesn't honestly believe that. And i'm a Paintsville Fan!!!haha

Exactly. We cannot stop anyone from posting there opinion whether its believable or not, the only way we are going to delete posts or ban a user from a thread is if they continue to break the rules.

But lets try and keep this thread on-topic!
PC_You_Know Wrote:You cannot hold accountable what a pep section says. Pep sections are not being mean, they say mean things but they don't mean them intentionally, they just try to get under people's skin.

Rolleyes Get real buddy.
Redneck Wrote:Rolleyes Get real buddy.

very true, I used to be one of the world's worst in a pep section....I meant every word of it....Smile Smile Smile
OMG Wrote:I personally wish they would too, but unfortunately I don't think they will. I would say they will tell you that he is just posting his personal opinion and there's nothing wrong with that. Even though everybody knows he doesn't honestly believe that. And i'm a Paintsville Fan!!!haha

I believe
blackcat_mc Wrote:I believe

Well good for you, I guess thats the first step in making an upset.
OMG Wrote:Well good for you, I guess thats the first step in making an upset.

Second step is Taylor shuttin down the entire Shelby Valley team, just like he did Aaron Crum.
blackcat_mc Wrote:Second step is Taylor shuttin down the entire Shelby Valley team, just like he did Aaron Crum.

Smile So you think that Aaron Crum himself is comparible to the entire Shelby Valley team, LMAO.

Taylor is a good player and definately one of the best defensive players in the region, but it's gonna take a whole lot more. They need Natty to have a GREAT game down low and STAY OUTTA FOUL TROUBLE. Micheal Burchett is gonna have to have a great game on both ends. Jordan Hall is gonna HAVE to be hittin, HAVE TO BE.
Redneck Wrote:Smile So you think that Aaron Crum himself is comparible to the entire Shelby Valley team, LMAO.

Taylor is a good player and definately one of the best defensive players in the region, but it's gonna take a whole lot more. They need Natty to have a GREAT game down low and STAY OUTTA FOUL TROUBLE. Micheal Burchett is gonna have to have a great game on both ends. Jordan Hall is gonna HAVE to be hittin, HAVE TO BE.

I think whoever steps foot in this game from P-burg will have to be lights out in order for an upset to happen. If not Shelby Valley will run them out of the gym.
Redneck Wrote:Smile So you think that Aaron Crum himself is comparible to the entire Shelby Valley team, LMAO.

I believe you're thinking of the paintsville game.. That will be next week. We shouldn't need anyone else but Tay daddy today, were thinking about letting the other players just take the evening off
Only a few more days left for big match between Paintsville and Valley. They both advance tonight....... BlueSky
Go Prestonsburg 15+
Hey, Blackcat MC, you have to be Taylor Clark, or you have a tremedous crush on him one.
Yeah, Taylor Clark sure shut down Crum, and the rebels, considering AC won the district championship easily (up 20 the whole 2nd half), and he is on another level? Yeah thats why pburg is 9-18? get real, Valley by 20+
BballFan25 Wrote:Yeah, Taylor Clark sure shut down Crum, and the rebels, considering AC won the district championship easily (up 20 the whole 2nd half), and he is on another level? Yeah thats why pburg is 9-18? get real, Valley by 20+

We can't help it all our team isn't as good as Taylor. And no, I'm not Taylor, but I sure wish I was.
Taylor scored what, maybe 8 or 9 pts against the rebels? and Crum had 16 with a fractured foot against Taylor from what ive heard. Wow, sure shut him down good. Taylor is a good defender and not a bad player, but please get real, he is not even the best player on prestonsburg team. IMO Burchett is the best player on the team. But the blackcats dont have much of a chance in this one..
BballFan25 Wrote:Taylor scored what, maybe 8 or 9 pts against the rebels? and Crum had 16 with a fractured foot against Taylor from what ive heard. Wow, sure shut him down good. Taylor is a good defender and not a bad player, but please get real, he is not even the best player on prestonsburg team. IMO Burchett is the best player on the team. But the blackcats dont have much of a chance in this one..

I heard Crum had an injured face too cause Tay daddy was in it all night long. Taylor is the best player and defender in the region period, and all you guys are hating on him because he's a leprechaun. Can't accept the fact a 5'8 midget is better than everyone else.
blackcat_mc Wrote:I heard Crum had an injured face too cause Tay daddy was in it all night long. Taylor is the best player and defender in the region period, and all you guys are hating on him because he's a leprechaun. Can't accept the fact a 5'8 midget is better than everyone else.

Is he #11, if so he has an attitude and cannot play defense at all.