Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 51st District Champions
Knox defeated Lynn Camp tonight in the championship. 93-88 final score I think. Good luck to both in the region.
Much closer game than I expected. Congrats Knox!
Congrats KC!
i went to this one. Knox had a big lead by halftime then 2nd half lynn camp was on a comeback. Great Game
Good Luck in region to both teams!
kcfan Wrote:i went to this one. Knox had a big lead by halftime then 2nd half lynn camp was on a comeback. Great Game
Good Luck in region to both teams!

Yea, KC Jumped Out To A 23 Point Lead, Only To Let The Campers Cut It To 2 In The 2nd Half. Good Job By The Panthers To Hold On. KC Wins!. Good Luck To Both Teams In Regions!!!
Congrats Knox Central.
HOw about those Panthers on there way to Regions as we speak!!! I cant beleive what a great team they have this year!!! But, they do have there good nights and there bad nights lets just hope that during regions on Wednesday they can have a good night!!!!
Congrats KC
millertime_kc Wrote:Yea, KC Jumped Out To A 23 Point Lead, Only To Let The Campers Cut It To 2 In The 2nd Half. Good Job By The Panthers To Hold On. KC Wins!. Good Luck To Both Teams In Regions!!!

Lynn Camp actully tied this game in the 2nd half. Had Lynn Camp forced another turnover and then took the lead and forced a Panther time out. This game may of had a differant outcome. It was not as easy for the panthers as everyone is letting on.

BTW whats with the knickname Campers? There not Campers bye no means this group of young men may be sleepers but there also Wildcats.
Campers you know because Lynn CAMP-ERS.
MoBSTa Wrote:Lynn Camp actully tied this game in the 2nd half. Had Lynn Camp forced another turnover and then took the lead and forced a Panther time out. This game may of had a differant outcome. It was not as easy for the panthers as everyone is letting on.

BTW whats with the knickname Campers? There not Campers bye no means this group of young men may be sleepers but there also Wildcats.

Lynn CAMP-ers
You know I like Cody Miller he has a decent game. But I can't stand how B'Ville and Knox Central get's call's every single year. Makes me sick, politically incorrect officials every year.

Ahh call them campers but just remember to watch that district game for yourself and look at the calls that were made and then ask yourself if the panthers did earn a win.

BTW, there not Campers there Wildcat's.

Should of known there would be someone from B'ville throw a cheap shot..
I will also pass the word on to the Cat's that they have a been labled as being weak and Camp in the ER.

I also am sure the Wildcat's will come to play when they meet again.
MoBSTa Wrote:You know I like Cody Miller he has a decent game. But I can't stand how B'Ville and Knox Central get's call's every single year. Makes me sick, politically incorrect officials every year.

Ahh call them campers but just remember to watch that district game for yourself and look at the calls that were made and then ask yourself if the panthers did earn a win.

Knox Central Got Calls???...Thats Pretty Funny...Is That Why Lynn Camp Fans Tried To Hide Their Smile Every Time They Commited A Foul THAT WAS NOT CALLED???...Maybe YOU Need 2 Watch The Game Again, Cause Obviously We Watched 2 Completely Different Games!!! It Went Both Ways, But Even Most Of The WILDCATS I Have Talked 2 Have Said That Lynn Camp Got Most Of The Calls.
MoBSTa Wrote:You know I like Cody Miller he has a decent game. But I can't stand how B'Ville and Knox Central get's call's every single year. Makes me sick, politically incorrect officials every year.

And Also, What About When Our Cheerleaders Were On The Court And Your Student Section Wasn't Polite Enough To Be Quite While They Performed...And Your Players Walked On The Court Right In The Middle Of Them...If You Ask Me, We Have The Right To Make All The "Cheap Shots" We Wanna...That Was The Worst Tournament I Have Ever Attended Because The Hosting School Was Not Polite To Any School At Any Time...If U Don't Believe Me, Ask Barbourville And Pineville...I'm Sure They'll All Agree.
millertime_kc Wrote:And Also, What About When Our Cheerleaders Were On The Court And Your Student Section Wasn't Polite Enough To Be Quite While They Performed...And Your Players Walked On The Court Right In The Middle Of Them...If You Ask Me, We Have The Right To Make All The "Cheap Shots" We Wanna...That Was The Worst Tournament I Have Ever Attended Because The Hosting School Was Not Polite To Any School At Any Time...If U Don't Believe Me, Ask Barbourville And Pineville...I'm Sure They'll All Agree.

The horn had went off not once but twice, and Lynn Camp had Brad Bargo at the free-throw line ready to shoot. Play should have continued or the officials should have at least issued a warning for the team to clear the court and if it was not cleared they should have issued a Tech.

Panthers coach called a 30 sec timeout here I do believe to make Brad Bargo think about this situation. Lynn Camp come out of the timeout, ready to play and Bargo was at the line and ready to shoot after both horns had sounded.

And BTW how come Lynn Camp had to give up seats near the court to other schools during the District tourney? However it is my understanding Lynn Camp or any other school wasn't allowed to get seats near the court for the region games at Knox Central?

This sounds like a Political incorrect situation to me. In fact I know the KHSAA will hear about this situation as there were fans from South Laurel, Bell, and Corbin that wasn't happy at all about this.

But I do take my hat-off to the panther coach and his team. He fought every single moment of that district game for a call. Kicking, scratching or what ever he could do to try and get a call. Even with the Panthers up bye 20 and fouls called 10-1 in his favor early in the first quarter he was still fighting for his team. From the tip to the very last sound of the horn he fought. Now that's my kind of coach.

Let us know at Lynn Camp if you ever decide to get rid of him I am sure we would love to have him as an assistant. Also the team can't help the Political incorrect calls and they fought and played well I take my hat-off to them as well.
I also agree I am not proud of how our student's or fan's acted, or myself for that matter.

But I must also ask how the hospitality room was for you guy's?

Sometimes the best medicene is a little of someone own medicene. Though it's tough to sit around and watch the future of young men and young ladies to be taken away because of a political incorrect society.

You know what the sad part is? It's that the kid's that are the one's that are getting the short end of the stick in this situation, if the games were cleared up around here there would be more coaches and scout's visiting teams in this part of the country.

Again I'm sorry that you never enjoyed your vist to LCHS and I hope in the future that you some how find a way to enjoy every min of your visits with the Wildcat's.
The horn had not blown at all. Brad Bargo was not at the line while they were out there. And all of KC players will still in huddle.
MoBSTa Wrote:The horn had went off not once but twice, and Lynn Camp had Brad Bargo at the free-throw line ready to shoot. Play should have continued or the officials should have at least issued a warning for the team to clear the court and if it was not cleared they should have issued a Tech.

Panthers coach called a 30 sec timeout here I do believe to make Brad Bargo think about this situation. Lynn Camp come out of the timeout, ready to play and Bargo was at the line and ready to shoot after both horns had sounded.

And BTW how come Lynn Camp had to give up seats near the court to other schools during the District tourney? However it is my understanding Lynn Camp or any other school wasn't allowed to get seats near the court for the region games at Knox Central?

This sounds like a Political incorrect situation to me. In fact I know the KHSAA will hear about this situation as there were fans from South Laurel, Bell, and Corbin that wasn't happy at all about this.

But I do take my hat-off to the panther coach and his team. He fought every single moment of that district game for a call. Kicking, scratching or what ever he could do to try and get a call. Even with the Panthers up bye 20 and fouls called 10-1 in his favor early in the first quarter he was still fighting for his team. From the tip to the very last sound of the horn he fought. Now that's my kind of coach.

Let us know at Lynn Camp if you ever decide to get rid of him I am sure we would love to have him as an assistant. Also the team can't help the Political incorrect calls and they fought and played well I take my hat-off to them as well.

The Horn Hadn't Blown At All!!! KC's Players Were Still In The Huddle. Bargo Was NOT At The Line. And There Was A Lynn Camp Player Standing In The Middle Of The Cheerleadrers Smiling At The KC Crowd. I Will Never Forget That Poor Sportsmanship. And Reserved Tickets For Regions Were On Sale To All Schools. They Even Announced On The Radio And On Some Websites When The Tickets Went On Sale, And Every School Had A Chance To Get Them Because They Were On A First Come First Serve Basis. So Don't Go Blaming KC For Not Purchasing A Ticket On Time. If I Recall, There Were Many Cumberland Fans Right In The Front During That Game. Maybe U SHould Have Been There To See For Yourself. And I Do Thank Your For Your Compliment On Our Coach And Our Players. I Do Admire Lynn Camp, Their Fans, And Their Players, But That Night Just Got Me A Little Hot, Thats All. I Wish To You The Best Of Luck Against South Laurel Monday!
the dark wizard Wrote:The horn had not blown at all. Brad Bargo was not at the line while they were out there. And all of KC players will still in huddle.

Ok the tikets I was at Knox Central at 5:30 yesterday and asked if I could purchase a ticket for another seat as I do have a disability, I have had 3 back operations and need back support I also have epilepsy and can't be surrounded or feel like I am pinned in.

I asked if I could purchase a seat besides the general admission I had already purchased I was indeed told no and that I would just have to deal with my situation.

So yeah, after I couldn't buy courtside tickets from Lynn Camp and went 1 hour early to the Knox Central gym to buy a seat with back support I was not happy.

Some of us listen to sirius radio now and you would think if I would of been able to purchase 2 more seats that the lady selling the general admission would have known.

Say what you want about that game, I am not ignorant and I also never taught my God Son to be rude infact he is a very nice young man and yes he was on the court and was the one with the great smile in the backcourt.

He did let you know he came to play, and when he was shooting freethrows your fans were shouting you suck over and over, I also believe he silenced them as well.

Well I will watch this one again for myself, I was sure at least one horn sounded and if it didn't it's not the players fault it's the coach. Knox Central runs Lynn Camp anyway and if you don't like how you were treated why don't you have him fired?

Sure must feel good to achieve something bye beating someone off.

Again
the dark wizard Wrote:The horn had not blown at all. Brad Bargo was not at the line while they were out there. And all of KC players will still in huddle.

Ok the tickets I was at Knox Central at 5:00 yesterday and asked if I could purchase a ticket for another seat as I do have a disability, I have had 3 back operations and need back support, I also have epilepsy and can't be surrounded or feel like I am pinned in.

I asked if I could purchase a seat besides the general admission I had already purchased from Lynn Camp and I was told "No and that I would just have to deal with my situation."

So yeah, after I couldn't buy courtside tickets from Lynn Camp and went 1 hour early to the Knox Central gym to buy a seat with back support I was not very happy.

My God Son happens to have manner's and he was shooting free-throws and Central fan's were chanting, "you suck" over and over and he did shut them up I believe.

Also I do believe he was the one with that great smile I am glad you liked it.
MoBSTa Wrote:Ok the tickets I was at Knox Central at 5:00 yesterday and asked if I could purchase a ticket for another seat as I do have a disability, I have had 3 back operations and need back support, I also have epilepsy and can't be surrounded or feel like I am pinned in.

I asked if I could purchase a seat besides the general admission I had already purchased from Lynn Camp and I was told "No and that I would just have to deal with my situation."

So yeah, after I couldn't buy courtside tickets from Lynn Camp and went 1 hour early to the Knox Central gym to buy a seat with back support I was not very happy.

My God Son happens to have manner's and he was shooting free-throws and Central fan's were chanting, "you suck" over and over and he did shut them up I believe.

Also I do believe he was the one with that great smile I am glad you liked it.

Well, I Am Glad You Appreciate That Your God Son Has Such Bad Sportsmanship. And It Could Have Been The Coach's Fault, Because He Sure Wasn't That Most Polite Acting Man On The Court Either. Either Way, Extremely Bad Sportsmanship On Lynn Camp's Part. And By The Way, Our Student Section Never Chanted "You Suck" Because Our School's Staff Wouldn't Be Too Happy About It. We Couldn't Even Stand Up Without The Lynn Camp Staff Coming And Telling Us To Sit Down, Even Though It Wasn't Even Bothering The People Behind Us (We Asked). So Maybe You Couldn't Hear Because Of The Lynn Camp Staff Breathing Down Our Backs, But We Never Chanted "You Suck." Sorry To Inform You About That. And Also, The Courtside Seats Were Probably Sold Out. What Do You Want Them To Do, Take Someone's Seat After They Have Already Purchased It??? More Than Likely Not Going To Happen.
kc student section never chanted you suck. And your so called go son does not have manners. Whether he hit them or not who was cutting down the nets at he end of the night?
the dark wizard Wrote:kc student section never chanted you suck. And your so called go son does not have manners. Whether he hit them or not who was cutting down the nets at he end of the night?

I am not gonna argue about this, I agree Knox-Central won the game, and I take my hat off to them for that.

However I would have liked to seen a even called game, them boy's deserved that. And anyone that say's this game was evenly called don't know the game of basketball.

So it doe's feel nice to recieve an achievement unearned, I wouldn't know.

Again I take my hat off to the Panthers coach and the team.

And they can take them seats and shove them where the sun don't shine.
I guess i do not know anything about basketball then because that game was called just fine. Knox Central works very hard and that was a earned championship. So i guess you can put your hat back on and pull those seats out because someone may want to si tin them.
MoBSTa Wrote:I am not gonna argue about this, I agree Knox-Central won the game, and I take my hat off to them for that.

However I would have liked to seen a even called game, them boy's deserved that. And anyone that say's this game was evenly called don't know the game of basketball.

So it doe's feel nice to recieve an achievement unearned, I wouldn't know.

Again I take my hat off to the Panthers coach and the team.

And they can take them seats and shove them where the sun don't shine.

It was an even called game if i've ever seen one, and trust me, I know basketball. And like the dark wizard said, you might as well put that hat back on, cause if all you can say is Lynn Camp got cheated, we don't want respect from you anyways. And as far as those seats go, tough luck. I'm just glad you didn't buy reserved tickets on time, cause parents that take pride in their own kid's bad sportsmanship don't deserve courtside tickets anyways. They need to be high up so when they show their bad sportsmanship, the other team's players, parents, and fans won't be the one's having to hear it.