Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yao Ming is out for the season with a stress fracture.
All-Star center Yao Ming is out for the season with a stress fracture in his left foot, a stunning blow to the surging Houston Rockets.
It was starting to look like T-Mac might finally be able to get past the first round of the playoffs but now i dont even see them making the playoffs.
I did hear they were thinking about get Jamal Maglore. They should help alot lol
I hate to see this. Especially while their in the middle of a win streak. I'm a big fan of Tmac and want him to make it out of the first round so bad but I don't think it will happen this year. Yao is irreplaceable.
Yao did say it would hurt him more if he had to miss the olympics playing for China than the rest of the NBA Season.

Im glad im not a Rockets fan!
RavenBoy Wrote:I did hear they were thinking about get Jamal Maglore. They should help alot lol

I think the Mavs got Jamal. But this injury is gonna hurt them big time. I think they will still make the playoffs, but getting past the first round, I don't think they will.
This is horrible for the Rockets. They were well on their way to a top 4 seed in the playoffs. 12-0 in last 12 games.
bluegrassballa Wrote:I think the Mavs got Jamal. But this injury is gonna hurt them big time. I think they will still make the playoffs, but getting past the first round, I don't think they will.
Yea, I thought the Rockets were gonna try to get him but guess not.